Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 Spots Available for Emmit Smith autgraph

Emmit Smith was just listed as attending the 33rd National Convention!!!! Prices have not been listed yet, expected to be listed on 7 June, but I will have 3 slots available. I will only be able to take 1 item per slot, so first come, first served basis. if interested PM me ASAP to reserve your spot. I will maintain a wait list. If prices are listed on 7 June, I will give the "reserved" slots up until the 14th for payment and if not received by midnight EST, I will start moving down the waitlist. My fees are simple, whatever item you are asking for's price, plus JSA certification fee of $25 (if wanted), plus $10 (donation for my time), and you MUST send SASE for return back to you or $25 (which would be for my time and shipping costs). EXAMPLE: You want a jersey signed by Emmit, they are charging $175 for jerseys and you want it certified, and you send a SASE. You would paypal gift me 175+25+10=210.

EXAMPLE 2: you want a jersey signed by emmit and jsa certification and no sase sent. 175+25+25=225

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nobody interested in this?????

SCF Rewards
    Country

No!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude, don't be an @$$

SCF Rewards
    Country

$25 for jsa?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure just guessing until they post prices

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why pay u $10.00 when someone can use mail in service. U r being greedy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Score - ™™™™ (shut the f up). U are a nobody on this board and we don't want your opinions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there any way to ban this fool from posting messages?????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just stating the facts jack...