Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Can anyone get MLS autographs?

I've stumbled across some MLS authentic jersey, Red Bull NY, Chivas USA, LA Galaxy, FC Dallas and maybe a few more, let me know what teams you can get and I'll see if I have access to any jerseys. I thought these would be cool team pieces if multiple guys signed them on the front.

If anyone can do MLS graphs and thinks they can get multiple signatures including the big names (for example I would need a guarantee of Donovan and/or Beckham for LA, Henry for NY and so on), I would be willing to 50/50 jerseys. These would be $100 retail price jerseys, so I hope anyone considering this will understand why I'd really need the promise of signatures from stars to want to supply the jerseys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have Philly Union jersey now. I also have over 700 cards from 2008 Upperdeck MLS I can send.

BANNED

Country

There was a Philly Union player appearance Thursday night

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have Philly Union jersey now. I also have over 700 cards from 2008 Upperdeck MLS I can send.

did you get these at one of those Ross discount stores? I got a Union authentic long sleeve tagged $130 for $30 last week there.

i saw you post in the philly ink thread. are you in the philly area?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, Ross has them and sometimes the Adidas outlet. I live in Florida and there is no MLS action around here so I can't get them signed myself. I check the Philly thread because you guys know what you are doing there and just posted because I could see people were going to get mad at each other with the newbie questions on fanfest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh ok cool. I do mls in philly a few times a year. was going to share some tips with you if you lived in the area. none of the teams you mentioned are coming to philly this year except red bulls and their stars are bad signers.

i might be able to help you with the union jersey next year. they do a meet the team event in the preseason and i can get pretty much the whole team. all depends on when/where they have it (if it fits into my work schedule)