Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Arrow Matt Ryan and Matthew Stafford exquisite bgs 9/10 rpas ft

High end HOF bears are a plus, psa 9 mj fleer rcs work well too. I'm not offering these for sale; if you're interested in buying, pm me your lowball offers so I can ignore them. High ball offers take priority.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (350)
    Country

that matty ice is tempting me hoss

SCF Rewards
    Country

that matty ice is tempting me hoss

It's the most beautiful card in the whole wide world

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (350)
    Country

It's the most beautiful card in the whole wide world

I need a camera like yours, makes the cards just shine with glory

SCF Rewards
    Country

I need a camera like yours, makes the cards just shine with glory

Just get an iPhone. That's what I take my pics with. Natural light helps. I usually take the pics outside the PO in my truck immediately after opening the bubbles. Then they hang out in my center console for a while til I remember them a few days later

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (350)
    Country

Just get an iPhone. That's what I take my pics with. Natural light helps. I usually take the pics outside the PO in my truck immediately after opening the bubbles. Then they hang out in my center console for a while til I remember them a few days later

That what I got lol, droid messed up so just got it in yesterday stil ltrying to figure all the ins and outs on it. But so far its putting the droid to shame, im already loving it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That what I got lol, droid messed up so just got it in yesterday stil ltrying to figure all the ins and outs on it. But so far its putting the droid to shame, im already loving it.

Yeah I've had mine for almost 2 years. I won't own anything but apple. And ur bgs 8.5 matty is screaming upgrade me!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (350)
    Country

Yeah I've had mine for almost 2 years. I won't own anything but apple. And ur bgs 8.5 matty is screaming upgrade me!

Oh yeah, im definitly a believer. Pm me a figure you have in mind with my bgs 8.5 for your 9. We can try something forsure

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh yeah, im definitly a believer. Pm me a figure you have in mind with my bgs 8.5 for your 9. We can try something forsure

Grr I dunno...this matty is too sexual. Don't know what I want.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brose61's Items on eBay

I'll take a look for the stafford

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast