Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will post the scans of all the hits when I come home tomorrow. Hopefully, there will not be too much overtime. If anyone wants to trade for the 1st pick drop me a pm.

DON
    Last edited by doniceage; 05-21-2012 at 06:50 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

the 5 spot that my boy picked for me got me the 5 spot on random....not gonna do that again...crap. guess I will watch the break vids now.... :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

And now after watching, 5 is not so bad...something decent will fall to me. If anyone is intent on jumping up to 5, it may be for trade...extra picks this half or picks in the second half. Feel free to offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

haven't seen the videos yet - will when I get home tonight - but the third overall pick may be available, if anyone is interested in moving up. shoot me a pm with an offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

6th? Never going to get a Journey Jersey or a decades at 6th... Oiae.

If anyone wants more picks this draft or next, I want to move up a little in the second half. Feel free to drop me a line.
    Last edited by reoddai; 05-21-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

And now after watching, 5 is not so bad...something decent will fall to me. If anyone is intent on jumping up to 5, it may be for trade...extra picks this half or picks in the second half. Feel free to offer.

When I was busting the boxes I felt there were six solid picks. I think the top 3 are all out of 10 if my recollection is correct. Not a big difference as none are big time goalies in the the way of collecting so it close in my eyes except for someone who would want a pc item. Will try to get scans up tonight after work.

D
    O
    N

SCF Rewards
    Country

When I was busting the boxes I felt there were six solid picks. I think the top 3 are all out of 10 if my recollection is correct. Not a big difference as none are big time goalies in the the way of collecting so it close in my eyes except for someone who would want a pc item. Will try to get scans up tonight after work.

D
    O
    N

I have the same thing worked out...6 solid picks to choose from...unfortunately, I will be at the back end of that with 5. But that is cool! Looking forward to seeing scans

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

I have the same thing worked out...6 solid picks to choose from...unfortunately, I will be at the back end of that with 5. But that is cool! Looking forward to seeing scans

better than not being in the top 6 if there are 6 solid picks and then a drop off ;-)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See turacy123's Items on eBay

Trade between Pensfan2548 and myself. We are swapping first round picks in both halves of the break. He is getting 2 from this half and pick 9 from the second half. I will get pick 3 and then 8 in the second half. Some cards are being traded from the other btp break as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Trade between Pensfan2548 and myself. We are swapping first round picks in both halves of the break. He is getting 2 from this half and pick 9 from the second half. I will get pick 3 and then 8 in the second half. Some cards are being traded from the other btp break as well.

I confirm this deal - which was also posted in the other break with the specifics of the cards being swapped. also posted in the trade manager for the cards i will be sending out in addition to the pick swaps and cards in the break.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast