Thread: OPG question

OPG question

This might sound like a stupid question, but on the OPG, how do you view the value of cards?

Just wondering
    Justin
    MY COLLECTION:

Hidden Content

Are we talking Beckett OPG if so you have to purchase a subscription each sport is $9 per month there is also a total access $31.00 per month.
    I NORMALLY MAIL ALL TRADES WITHIN 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS SOMETIMES ITS UP TO 7 DAYS
    WEBSITE>>>
    Hidden Content
    WANTLISTS>>>>Hidden Content
    BIRTHDAY PROJECT>>>Hidden Content

No, I meant the sportscardforum.com OPG ... do you have to purchase access to the Beckett's website to be able to view price lists on this forum?

Justin

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Are we talking Beckett OPG if so you have to purchase a subscription each sport is $9 per month there is also a total access $31.00 per month.
    MY COLLECTION:

Hidden Content

Thus far, there are no prices in the OPG here.

The user value feild, you put the value you want. I know I put value on all my cards as it help me to keep up a value of PC, traders etc...

So you can take value from the source of your choice and enter them in the inventory.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Oh, okay ... gotcha. Thanks, man. Answered my question perfectly!

Justin

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    The user value feild, you put the value you want. I know I put value on all my cards as it help me to keep up a value of PC, traders etc...

So you can take value from the source of your choice and enter them in the inventory.
    MY COLLECTION:

Hidden Content

One day there will be an OPG here at SCF
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Not short term.
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 08-07-2012 at 10:49 PM.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect