Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Manny Pacquiao KO’s gay marriage

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/76316.html

In an interview with the Examiner.com, Pacquiao, now a legislator in the Philippines, said, “God only expects man and woman to be together and to be legally married, only if they so are in love with each other.”

Calling gay marriage an “abomination,” Pacquiao referenced the Bible, saying “It should not be of the same sex so as to adulterate the altar of matrimony, like in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah of old.”

The Examiner paraphrases Pacquiao: “Pacquiao’s directive for Obama calls societies to fear God and not to promote sin, inclusive of same-sex marriage and cohabitation, notwithstanding what Leviticus 20:13 has been pointing all along: ‘If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.’ … America should be the model of morality for other countries to emulate and must have the responsibility to uphold the Scripture to the highest order of God’s command, he adds.”

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing new here....

Athletes are always thanking "god" for their victories and talent, it's not really surprising that he would be anti-gay.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Just another hate inducing fear monger to add to the list

SCF Rewards
    Country

He has an opinion like the rest of us, don't see the need to write an article on it...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

anti-gay = against gay marriage?

obviously he is anti-gay, but that does not mean everyone against gay marriage are gay haters.

trying to redefine the roles of a man and woman is one issue with state recognized gay marriage

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have plenty of gay friends but I do not support gay marriage. I support their legal union but not marriage..if it makes sense...my friends know my stance on it and they are fine with it. That is his way of thinking, he is entitled to his opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

i have plenty of gay friends but i do not support gay marriage. I support their legal union but not marriage..

+1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Funny. Athletes are only supposed to speak out about their views if their views are liberal. If they are conservative then they are attacked, called names and demeaned.

I find it funny because liberals claim to be open-minded and to love everyone, but as soon as someone doesn't see things their way then they go on the attack calling names and being insulting. So much for being "liberal".

"We are totally open-minded...as long as you see it our way!!" ROFL

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have plenty of gay friends but I do not support gay marriage.

LOL, this response was also used in the 1950s.

"I have plenty Black friends....but I still support segregation".

I have ONE friend who is gay, and unfortunately for him, he can't enjoy the same right I have to get married.

All because we have decided that his love is "Immoral"....and here we are in the 21st century.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

LOL, this response was also used in the 1950s.

"I have plenty Black friends....but I still support segregation".

I have ONE friend who is gay, and unfortunately for him, he can't enjoy the same right I have to get married.

All because we have decided that his love is "Immoral"....and here we are in the 21st century.

you have got to stop comparing segregation with gay marriage...not even close.

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast