Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Fielal21's Items on eBay

Question What other Games should I get for PS3?

Hello,
    I received a PS3 during the Holidays with two games, MW3 & Lego Star Wars. I mainly play with my son which is 6 years old. I also purchased Lego Harry Potter since we beat Lego Star Wars. So, I only own three games and I was wondering if you guys/gals have any recommendations for other games. I been looking at games at the local store but I notice many of the new games are just single player games. Unfortunately, I cannot rent games locally either. so, any recommendation for multiplayer games? my son really like adventure games since they are usually easier to play, however, sport games recommendations are welcomed. Looking forward to hear recommendations!! LMK, Thanks in advance! Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    See cypress561's Items on eBay

Drake UNcharted