Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34350515253545556 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Guess what I got in a couple hours ago
    yayyyy
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by NyFanCam01 View Post
    sweeet!!! PLEASE If you have any team bags that could prevent mine from being scratched up in any way I will totally hook you up with some paypal to cover the cost of 3 team bags haha. the MJ 10's need to be perfect if i'm going to selllll

Thanks again man!! and also, I will be getting a list together over the next couple days to beat the deadline in the other submission!!
    I should have some extra ones, don't worry!

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(31)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I had no choice as I found out late that my son's preschool orientation if Friday morning and I was originally working so I had to switch my day of next week from Wed. to Friday so I will do my best to get the packages ready and get them to the PO on Friday.
    so, this means............I'm going to have to wait like 2 weeks for my cards???
    Please follow and Like my new Facebook page, fun stuff to be happening soon!! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bradsholly View Post
    so, this means............I'm going to have to wait like 2 weeks for my cards???
    I will get them done sooner if I can. Sorry my son's school is more important....

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

For those thinking about the next round of submissions but aren't sure, get in that one as after that one I am taking an undetermined break from submissions.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(31)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    understood, just wanted to make sure I understood that right.....If you want Rog, I don't know what kind of stipulations the board managers want, But I'd be happy to take a couple over until you wanted to do them again?!

I will get them done sooner if I can. Sorry my son's school is more important....
    Please follow and Like my new Facebook page, fun stuff to be happening soon!! Hidden Content

I should have some extra ones, don't worry!
    thanks alot man! my first pristine BGS cards... so far in my life I have submitted 5 total cards and have been rewarded with three 9.5's and two 10's.

This has been alot of fun.
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(27)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    My best card got a 9.5, but he also broke his foot this week Still happy with the results, cant wait to get them back!
    I will not send gift do not ask

Baseball- Gavin Cecchini, Eric Arce
    Football- Shane Vereen, Chandler Jones
    Basketball- Fab Melo, Jared Sullinger, Jeremy Lamb

will there be another youtube video of the 9.5's and 10's from this submission? i would LOVE to see the mj's a bit early haha
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

All cards sorted, only took a little over 2 hours to get done ugh......

Anyone that has 4 card or less and insurance $500 and under will go out tomorrow night, the rest I will get boxes up Mom-Thur and have at the PO when they open on Friday.....

Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34350515253545556 ... LastLast