Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263 LastLast
    I'll know a date once I see when BGS receives the one I just sent in. Would you like to be added to the pm list I have for notifications?

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    I'll know a date once I see when BGS receives the one I just sent in. Would you like to be added to the pm list I have for notifications?
    If you could, please add me to the pm list if I'm not already on there (don't think I am).
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

Please! I don't always get down this far in the forums!

Just a couple of questions, since I don't have any graded cards or taken part..

Non autos are $6 and certified autos are $7?

Also, on the non autos, they simply grade the card itslef (corners, centering, etc) where as autos get the card and a grade on the autograph?

Quote Originally Posted by smejus57 View Post
    Please! I don't always get down this far in the forums!

Just a couple of questions, since I don't have any graded cards or taken part..

Non autos are $6 and certified autos are $7?

Also, on the non autos, they simply grade the card itslef (corners, centering, etc) where as autos get the card and a grade on the autograph?

This round they were $6 non auto and $7 auto. I hope the next round to be the same but I check with my BGS contact before each submission as far as pricing.

Non auto grades the card itself, autos they same as well as auto grade.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by smejus57 View Post
    Any idea if another submission is taking place anytime soon again?
    not for michigan fans. lol just kidding
    Hidden Content
    ALWAYS looking to add to my PAT WHITE Collection!!
    Buying or trading for everything of his, please PM me if you have anything.

Please add me to the PM list as well. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
    not for michigan fans. lol just kidding
    You better be kidding

LOL GO BLUE!!!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

does anyone ever clean or wipe off their cards before sending them in?
    I am not sure if it helps or how to go about this. I have not had the best luck on getting high surface sub-grades
    Trade List:
    Hidden Content

That was something I had asked about too. Apparently, if you wipe them with one of those cloths to clean eye glasses or phone screens, the soft cloths, it should help a bit, as it doesn't leave scratches.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    That was something I had asked about too. Apparently, if you wipe them with one of those cloths to clean eye glasses or phone screens, the soft cloths, it should help a bit, as it doesn't leave scratches.
    surface and centering seems to be my biggest issue so far. i think i have a card that should be at least a 9 and it comes back a 7 or 8. frustrating to say the least
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263 LastLast