Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135360616263

SCF Rewards
    Country

That was something I had asked about too. Apparently, if you wipe them with one of those cloths to clean eye glasses or phone screens, the soft cloths, it should help a bit, as it doesn't leave scratches.

Thanks, I will try that for the next submission.
    Does anyone have preferences about what cases to submit cards?
    I usually just use toploaders but I feel there might be more of a risk damaging the card as its being removed from the toploader

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Seattle Seahawks
    See j-f-cardsandthings's Items on eBay

I usually just use toploaders but I feel there might be more of a risk damaging the card as its being removed from the toploader

I think as long as you also use a penny sleeve, the risk of damage is minimal. But any advice from those who've submitted is appreciated.

Here is what Beckett says regarding submissions (bolding mine):

...Please do not send your cards in "screw down" type holders. We strongly suggest placing the card in a penny sleeve and then into a semi-rigid holder. This will provide the optimum protection for your card while it is in transit to Beckett Grading Services.

SCF Rewards
    Country

has it been 21 days yet? lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Thanks, I will try that for the next submission.

When I sent mine in I was all over the place LOL, Some were in the beckett suggested semi-rigid (I personally don't like them but thats me), some were in top-loaders/penny sleeve, and my higher end patch autos were in magnetic one touches.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thisnthatplus2's Items on eBay

You better be kidding

LOL GO BLUE!!!

i think you mean go BLUE and GOLD!!! lol (WVU)

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135360616263