Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2012 Press Pass Redline Boxes Available

Just confirmed that I will be able to get a hold of 2012 Press Pass Redline for a cross-promotion with Press Pass at a card show in Raleigh, NC, on the weekend of 6/23-6/24. Press Pass has confirmed that these will be the early release boxes that will come with the additional Power Pack. This means 2 autographs and 2 memorabilia cards per box as well as a possible additional hit. Not all box sellers will receive these early release boxes, which means they will not get the boxes with Power Packs.

As always, these are made available first to people attending the card show. Should any be left over, they will be offered to the members here on SCF. If interested in any boxes, I can place you on a reserve list in case boxes are still available after the show. I expect boxes to be between $125-$130, but cannot confirm that price until we are closer to release date. You will be charged exact shipping and exact Paypal fees if you opt to pay by Paypal. If you choose to send payment through the mail, no payment fees will apply.

Just drop me a PM if interested. For those wanting to know how many you can get, I have no way of knowing until I see what sells and how many get reserved. You can put in for how many you would like and then I will allocate them based on availability and the order you requested to be placed on the list.
    Last edited by Enigma; 05-25-2012 at 04:33 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

PM replied...added to the reserve list...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (143)
    Country
    See pretz6969's Items on eBay

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

PM replied. Added to the list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm Sent

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

PM replied

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Redline has been pushed back to a release of 7/5. Early release venues (like me) will get it on Friday, 6/29. Since I will no longer have them available for the card show, I have no need to put any restrictions on the boxes. If you want any, feel free to contact me. If you asked for one previously and would like more, you are more than welcome to them.