Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Talking BNIB BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED COPY OF FIFA 13 SOCCER PS3/360 AND PS VITA FOR sale

got a few brand new copies of fifa soccer 13 for ps3, xbox 360 and ps vita.

the ps3 and xbox copies are $55dlvd each or best offer. the ps vita copies are $35dlvd each or best offer.
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is this original North America release version for PS3? I will offer $48 for the PS3 version if it is North America release. Thanks.

regards,
    Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country

hi yes its the north american NTSC. sorry sold out of the PS3 and 360 versions. only have vita left.

Is this original North America release version for PS3? I will offer $48 for the PS3 version if it is North America release. Thanks.

regards,
    Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem. Thanks anyway.