Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast
    ttt
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Thanks for the Jordy auto
    Collecting GREEN BAY PACKERS!,
    Hidden Content
    Trading and selling only in the US sorry !

pretty sure Ill take this one from ya Ron, Ill browse your bucket again tomorrow though
    Ed
    taking a break from trading

Quote Originally Posted by packerfan5052 View Post
    Thanks for the Jordy auto
    Thanks for the purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post

pretty sure Ill take this one from ya Ron, Ill browse your bucket again tomorrow though
    Ed
    Sounds good Ed Just LMK when you decide!
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Couple of sales L@@King for a few more!

A few nice NEW cards added

Early risers Bump!

27 new cards added more to come, let's get some

Heading to the show BUMP this up and I'll check when I get home...not like I'm expecting any sales but WTH!

up!

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast