Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Surfing

and yes, that is a dolphin.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (29)
    Country
    See wogman5656's Items on eBay

My other hobbies are golfing, fishing, and geocaching, all for pretty much the same reasons. I love to be outside and it is good to get out and relax and spend time with my fiancee out searching for geocaches or golfing together. The fishing I do with my buddies from work.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Insane Irish, my father was a huge collector of toys, including star wars and star trek (amongst other things) but he sold those collections as well. I think he still has a few lying around, but the rest of his toys are Starting lineups (-_-) which he has almost a complete set of, GI Joe and other stuff. Oh and i would love to get into guns in the future. Mainly rifling because i love the extreme focus aspect. I like just about anything that requires slowing the heart rate down and focusing (as wierd as that sounds).

Tpotts, i myself play football and baseball and now that the weather is getting warmer and steadier, i will be playing alot more. What position do you play, I alternate between 1st and 2nd baseman. I use to love to pitch but once i tore something in my shoulder and severely hyperextended my elbow (both of which i let heal "naturally"), my endurance for throwing has decreased immensely.

Jwinn, You can't show any man those pictures without him breaking a sweat lol. And do yourself a favor, look up Michaela Tabb (spelt something like that) she use to be a player but now she mainly refs at the major tourneys. One look at her and you might melt.

11chaos, i must ask, is that a picture of you surfing? Oh and super awesome signature you have.

Wogman56 I gave "geocaching" a quick google but if you dont mind can you describe what that exactly is? It sounds fun since you say its an outdoor activity. Speaking of which i want to get back into camping. I use to camp so much as a kid but as i got older i just stopped. Plus none of my city friends are outdoorsy so there goes that lol.
    Last edited by redwingsfan11; 05-27-2012 at 06:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (29)
    Country

Geocaching is a navigation game involving the use of GPS systems. On the official website for it, there are thousands of "landmarks" where people choose to hide containers all around the world. On the website are sets of coordinates that will give you the general area for a treasure, then it is up to you to find it from there (they are usually within 100 ft). These containers can be anywhere from the size of a ring box to as large as an ammo box and are usually camouflage spray painted to blend in with the scenery. Inside the container, people leave different little trinkets that they identify themselves with and there is also usually a notepad. You write your id from the website on the notepad to show others you've been there, what you grabbed from the container (if anything) and what you left. We always leave a Michigan and Minnesota state quarter in ours as that is where we are from. We also have a cigar box full of our various prizes we've collected in the 2 years we've been doing it, there's some neat things people come up with to put in the little containers!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That sounds AWESOME!!! I really am going to give that a try. What's the best thing u found in a container?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Plane spotting. I can look up and name the airline, type of plane, and usually where it it going. As well as the passenger loads and the name of each pilot. (kidding about those last two. But it is pretty sad how much I know.)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (29)
    Country

That sounds AWESOME!!! I really am going to give that a try. What's the best thing u found in a container?

The best thing we got in a container was a $10 Starbucks gift card. Most of the things are much smaller than that (coins, pictures, pins), but usually people put a nicer prize in there for the first person to find their container and this one just happened to pop up about two miles from our apartment just before we checked out the website.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

11chaos, i must ask, is that a picture of you surfing? Oh and super awesome signature you have.

No, it's not me but I have had this happen to me plenty. I've had these animals near me while surfing:
    shark (4 feet)
    Sea Turtle (5 feet),
    Sea Lion (2 - 3 feet),
    Whale (15 feet),
    seals (5 feet),
    Blue Fish (nibbling on my toes)
    Dolphin (Jump over me and ride my wave)
    Dead human (50 feet)

I Love surfing, it relaxes me like nothing else.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    Twitter: @tjmcb73 See pepperjack_king's Items on eBay Instagram:

I play softball Tues nites, write poetry(a few have been published), & sing in bass in a quartet locally.
    Collecting Davante Adams
    Hidden Content

PC
    (UPDATED: 4-16-24
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow if i were to see any of those things in the water i would freak lol. Im a panzy when it comes to certain things lol.

tjmcb73, i use to play softball in a league with my dad many years ago. But now that he doesnt play anymore, i just play baseball the majority of the times. Its pretty cool that you write poetry, i myself use to love poetry when i was very young. Heck i use to think of poems as i walked to school every morning. Sadly it was a gift of mine (like drawing) that I chose to disregard for some reason or another. On the brighter side, I'm taking a public speaking class, and tomorrow I have an "open mic" presentation to do which involves me having to present a poem that I either once read or created on my own. I will be doing that latter which i haven't started yet lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast