Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Disc Golf and regular golf, I guess.

Someone on here loves disc golf. Ryan I think?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Don't most states require you to get a license? The key is to have your own stocked pond...Rick

Well they require one for saltwater off land now. They never did before. They actually were trying to offer people to give up their licenses they had gotten. All you had to do was take a survey or something to help them find out how valuable it is for someone. I think they just gave back the fee you paid. I haven't gotten mine yet and I don't think I'd take a survey to give it up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well they require one for saltwater off land now. They never did before. They actually were trying to offer people to give up their licenses they had gotten. All you had to do was take a survey or something to help them find out how valuable it is for someone. I think they just gave back the fee you paid. I haven't gotten mine yet and I don't think I'd take a survey to give it up.

Is the license good for a year like freshwater? How far offshore do you need to be that a license is not required? Thanks...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Someone on here loves disc golf. Ryan I think?

Yeah, Ryan's a big disc golf fan. It's a shame him and I live like 2000 miles away.

BANNED

Country
    See sufi869's Items on eBay

I am 14 and as you can guess my favorite hobby is SPorts Cards. My grandpa brought me into the hobby in 2006, I just cant get enough of them. I love collecting it reduces a lot of school/sport stress in my life (Not a lot compared to Adults so Kudos to you!)

I also love fishing which I have been doing it since I could cast my own rod. It brings the "bam" out of me. It realeses al my energy out of me and is an awesome hobby.

Lastly, I like to watch and play Sports with my friends, it is just something to do and can get into a rivalry since I like the Eagles/Steelers and all my friends like the Packers!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dayzdtomato's Items on eBay

Other hobbies? Wha? Just kidding.

My absolute favorite thing is to be out on the river on our waverunner. I like in the Portland area about half a mile from the river so it's pretty convenient. Plus it's fun exploring the city from the vantage point of the river. The only problem is that with Portland weather, I can only really get out there during the summer months.

I also do a lot of art when not in the middle of sorting a stack of Blazer cards. Last year I got really into spray paint art but really do everything from sketching to waterpainting, acrylics, etc.

I've also always been a workout junkie. I run a lot these days but also try to at least do a few races a year. My favorites are the mudder types - 5k with obstacles and, well, mud. I've also got 2 kids and it's fun just being out and active with them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Its really awesome hearing all of your hobbies and interests. Its amazing to see what some people have in common as well.

Keep your hobby stories coming =)
    WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@FirstPitchCards

I have a few outside interests that I currently pursue, and a few that are on the back burner until I can get a bigger place (house) or more funds (highly unlikely as a teacher).

Current hobbies/interests:

1. Cards. I collected as a kid from the age of 4 or 5 to about 15. During middle school, I played games like Magic, WWE Raw Deal, and MLB Showdown. Once I got to high school, I focused on school, sports, and socializing. I've recently gotten back into card collecting after quite a few years off. I had a spurt my freshman-sophomore years of college, but that died out because of money and turning 21...I got back into it pretty heavily last spring and haven't looked back. It's gotten quite expensive, but they are easy to store and keep track living in a small apartment.

2. European travel is another hobby. It's hard to classify as a hobby, but this will be my 4th time in the last 5 years. I love reading about Europe, traveling or history. The continent fascinates me, and I want to see half of the countries before I turn 30, I have four years and 17 countries to see. Might be very difficult to do, but it's a goal, and I'd consider it a hobby.

3. Running and playing golf. I ran cross country in middle school and did a year of track in high school. In college, it was the easiest activity to stay in shape. Plus, we had a nice lake in town where all of the girls would go. So it made it quite worthwhile to run for many reasons. Golf is something I've done off and on since I was in 5th grade. Never been very good, but it's a great way to get out with friends and family to have a good time and trash talk.

Future/On Hold hobbies:

1. Antique collecting. Probably sports and beer items. I love watching shows like American Pickers, and would love to trade places with them for a few days. When I eventually get a house and can have a man room and bar area, I'd like to decorate them with memorabilia and Guinness/Ireland pub items.

2. Model trains are the second thing I want to get back into. I was big into trains in high school, but it phased out in college because of money and lack of space. I still enjoy watching them go by while out running and make it a point to stop and watch. If room allows, I'd like to have a layout in a house eventually.

3. Lastly, playing guitar. My dad plays, I have two back home. I just finished my second year of teaching, and they have been jam packed with lesson plans and late nights of grading. I'm hoping in the next year or two things will slow down a bit on that front and I can play guitar to relax.

Those are my hobbies and "future" hobbies. Hopefully, I'll stick with them for quite awhile.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234