Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

Arrow ANYONE know who's signature THIS IS??!!?!

Found this helmet at a yard sale, and i can identify everyone's autograph except 1 of them. So does anyone know who's this is?

Any help or guesses would be helpful!

the others are

TONY STEWART
    KEVIN HARVICK
    BOBBY LABONTE (18 CAR)
    RED FARMER

THIS IS A FULL SIZED SIMPSON VOYAGER HELMET

THANKS!!

Last edited by xnamyeknomx; 05-26-2012 at 09:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks likes look like first name starts with a J and ends in a Y. The last name starts with an S. So I thought it might be Jimmy Spencer or Johnny Sauter but their autographs don't quite match up.

Maybe it's a crew member? The person selling it didn't know?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hmmm. Good info. The person selling it didn't know who any the people were so I got it at a good price ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd almost say maybe Denny Hamlin. But the Hamlin part would look pretty off if it was.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's Hamlin

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow guys I think it actually is Denny Hamlin!! Thanks for everyone's help. It is a very rushed signature, but if you look closely it very much resembles his signature. Thanks again everyone!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Could be Hamlin, although that doesn't really look like his signature. With the 18 next to Labonte, it would've had to have been signed pre-2006...and since '05 was Hamlin's first Nationwide (Busch) season, I can't imagine he would've been rushing his signature way back before he was a big name.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could be Hamlin, although that doesn't really look like his signature. With the 18 next to Labonte, it would've had to have been signed pre-2006...and since '05 was Hamlin's first Nationwide (Busch) season, I can't imagine he would've been rushing his signature way back before he was a big name.

that is a good point, but whose to say that Hamlins signature wasnt obtained last year, or 2 years ago. No one said that all of these were done at one time. I was def thinking the same thing you were based off of Labonte being in the 18 car. but then i thought that maybe the person was getting these autos whenever he could, or maybe showing up to autograph sessions, and not having passes at the track. Just my theory.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

I'm just going off the fact that Hamlin's (?) signature is the main signature on the helmet and everyone else seemed to sign 'around' it...if that makes sense. It just has the feeling that that was the first signature put on the helmet. If Stewart/Labonte/Harvick signed before Hamlin, they would've signed in that prime spot, over where they actually signed, wouldn't you think?

Again, all just speculation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm just going off the fact that Hamlin's (?) signature is the main signature on the helmet and everyone else seemed to sign 'around' it...if that makes sense. It just has the feeling that that was the first signature put on the helmet. If Stewart/Labonte/Harvick signed before Hamlin, they would've signed in that prime spot, wouldn't you think?

Again, all just speculation.

again another good point. the only reason i am almost sure (now that others suggested it) i googled his signature, and the D (in denny) has that little hook in the begining, and it could be sloppy because of the angle he had to sign it on (not a flat surface at all). I dont think we will ever know who signed it 1st, 2nd , and so on.

Last edited by xnamyeknomx; 05-26-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast