Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB Brandon Webb (also looking for leads to rare Webb cards)

Hey everyone,

Hoping to add some cards to the Brandon Webb PC and round it out a bit and later on down the road "retire" from collecting Webb. Pretty safe to assume Webb's glory days have come and gone, and because of that there just aren't a lot of cards put up that I need anymore.

So if anyone has any Webb's available for sale, please let me know. If we've talked in the past and I wasn't interested at the time, things may have changed so don't hesitate to offer.

Also, if anyone has any leads (not E-bay of course) to any rarer Webb cards, it'd be appreciated as well.
    I collect all cards of the Arizona Diamondbacks. Super Collecting Daniel Hudson (D-backs uniform only) and Brandon Webb. Interested in everything from base to 1/1's.
    Current D-backs Totals: 7,399
    Latest D-back: 2013 Bowman White Ice Superfractor Cody Ross 1/1

Hey everyone, still looking for Brandon Webb cards I need. I'd like to get to the 50% mark and I'm at around 43%. If anyone has anything, especially the rarer stuff, I'd be interested.
    I collect all cards of the Arizona Diamondbacks. Super Collecting Daniel Hudson (D-backs uniform only) and Brandon Webb. Interested in everything from base to 1/1's.

LMK if you can use either of these:
    2008 Topps Highlight Relics Brandon Webb GU (black swatch)
    2009 Upper Deck Rivals Brandon Webb/Matt Kemp
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Matt Harvey, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward.
    Looking for vintage Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert & Rod Woodson.
    Bucket - Hidden Content

I've already got both, but thanks anyway!

I dont have but 2 webbs but if you need em......

2005 Diamond Kings Framed Red #12 Brandon Webb - $0.75 $2.00
    2007 Topps Chrome X-Fractors #253 Brandon Webb - $3.00

also could probably put together a large lot of db inserts numbered ect if interested. I mainly collect Johnny Bench but would be willing to sale pretty cheap as im trying to do some down sizing!

Need any of these?
    '03 fleer genuine #106 651/799
    '03 donruss gamers gu Jersey w/stripe g-18 132/200
    '08 topps gu TR-BW
    '09 triple threads #23 16/25
    Please let me know, thanks.
    Super Collecting Prince Fielder
    Hidden Content -TRADEBUCKET.
    Hidden Content -Prince Fielder haveslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesngin View Post
    I dont have but 2 webbs but if you need em......

2005 Diamond Kings Framed Red #12 Brandon Webb - $0.75 $2.00
    2007 Topps Chrome X-Fractors #253 Brandon Webb - $3.00

also could probably put together a large lot of db inserts numbered ect if interested. I mainly collect Johnny Bench but would be willing to sale pretty cheap as im trying to do some down sizing!
    I do have both of those already but I may be interested in other D-backs stuff you have. If you have a list handy I'd definitely take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Pfinder View Post
    Need any of these?
    '03 fleer genuine #106 651/799
    '03 donruss gamers gu Jersey w/stripe g-18 132/200
    '08 topps gu TR-BW
    '09 triple threads #23 16/25
    Please let me know, thanks.
    Only thing I need there is the '09 Triple Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WebbforCyYoung04 View Post
    Only thing I need there is the '09 Triple Threads
    Great, what have you got for trade?
    Super Collecting Prince Fielder
    Hidden Content -TRADEBUCKET.
    Hidden Content -Prince Fielder haveslist.

Funny enough I don't really have anything for trade, I really only buy for my collection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast