Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

SCF Fundraiser Super Raffle! - HELP RAISE MONEY FOR DBA - PRIZES TO WIN!

SCF Fundraiser Super Raffle!

SCF prides itself on being one of the greatest sports cards trading community on the net so we were delighted when one of our members got in touch with the hockey team saying he would like to give back to the community by donating a couple of cards for a fundraiser. So thanks to Esposito08, here is the first SCF fundraiser Super Raffle!

Being the nice guy that he is, he left us to choose the charity to which the proceeds should be donated so keeping in tone with the community aspect of SCF, we decided to opt for a charity that we knew could make a difference for one of our members: the Diamond Blackfan Anemia Foundation.

To learn more about the Diamond Blackfan Anemia blood disorder and what the foundation does, you can read up the June issue of the SCF magazine which will be out on June 4th (https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/magazine/show/32 ) and visit the foundation’s website here: http://www.dbafoundation.org/dbafoundation.php.

Without any further delay, here are the cards which you could win in our fundraising raffle:
    Sidney Crosby SP Authentic Rookie Review Patch Autograph 52/100

Alexander Ovechkin SP Authentic Rookie Review Patch Autograph 28/100

How to enter – PLEASE READ IN FULL
    Well, all you have to do is make a donation to the Diamond Blackfan Anemia Foundation. Each $5 donation will give you a ticket for both raffles! There is no limit to the amount you can donate but it has to be a multiple of 5. Say you donated $10, you would have 2 chances to win the Crosby and 2 chances to win the Ovechkin. If you donated $20, you would have 4 chances to win each card, $30 dollars and you’d have 6 chances and so on…

1. Please digg the contest here:http://digg.com/news/sports/sports_c...s_community_29 . Once this is done, reply in this thread stating that you have dug the contest.

2. To donate, you need to follow this link: http://www.dbafoundation.org/donate.php and click the “donate” button to donate either by Paypal or by credit card. Your donation will go straight to the foundation. SCF will not be handling any of the money.

3. Once your donation is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail at your Paypal email address or the email address you will put in while making your donation by credit card. You will also be sent a confirmation letter by the post, if your country’s tax regulations allow for it, keep hold of that letter to claim a donation tax rebate.

4. You MUST forward that confirmation e-mail to the following e-mail address: [email protected].

Please title your e-mail: YOUR USERNAME – DBA raffle entry. For instance, if I was forwarding my e-mail it would be titled PHEEBS888 – DBA raffle entry.

When we receive that e-mail, we will update this thread with your user name as an entrant and the number of tickets you’ll get in each draw will be indicated in brackets next to your user name.

5. Sit back and wait for the draw!

6. The cards will be sent to the winners by registered mail.

It’s as simple as that everyone, you donate and you’re in with a chance (or many chances) to win two great cards! Until the draw takes place, we will be updating this thread with a running total of the funds we've raised for the DBA foundation. Keep an eye on the thread to see what you've contributed to and what your odds of winning are!

The draw will take place on Friday July 20th at 8.00 PM. I will be doing the draw live on www.blogtv.com. As the draw will be done live by myself for everyone to see, all members and staff members on SCF are allowed to enter (aside from me of course). There will be two draws, the winner of the first draw will receive the Crosby card and the winner of the second draw will win the Ovechkin.

So that’s it, I hope you’ll all join me in saying a huge thank you to Esposito08 and that you will also join in our fundraising effort! Best of luck everyone and let’s hope we can raise a lot of money for DBA!

ENTRANTS:
    30ranfordfan (10)
    Andyg23 (2)
    Asiangrl4u2 (2)
    Autocentral (1)
    Aweeks (4)
    Bhawk3 (2)
    Blargh (4)
    Bossy'scards (30)
    Brandonhagen (6)
    Browns345543 (2)
    Camr14 (1)
    ChuckNorrisFearsS (8)
    Claudehabs (6)
    Czechrepublic911 (2)
    DeuceGroup (2)
    dmaksymyshyn (2)
    Doniceage (1)
    Dvo727 (5)
    FanOfSpeed08 (5)
    Flamesfan2428 (7)
    Hossa18sens (4)
    Jaso1199 (1)
    Masonbogosiancoll (10)
    MatsSundin13Rocks (7)
    Maveric (2)
    Nohands70 (4)
    P-NUT_BUTTER (1)
    Puffster (1)
    Reith24 (4)
    Reoddai (1)
    RGM81 (2)
    Shotgun (1)
    Showdown (15)
    TheIronHorse4 (3)
    Waf (15)

Running total: $875 (including my donation)
    Last edited by Pheebs888; 07-20-2012 at 07:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds pretty cool, not a big hockey fan but would be awesome to win these, once i get some money ill be sure to donate, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great job guys. Another reason why SCF is the best.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

SO happy about this contest!
    I'm hoping we can all make a little bit of a difference here!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Calgary Flames Chicago Blackhawks
    See bhawk3's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Dugg it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Dugg it, donation made, and confirmation e-mail sent :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

First couple of entrants added!

Thanks for taking part guys! I gave 10$ even though i can't win so we've already raised 40$ for DBA, lets keep it up!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Thank you so much! I can not tell you what this means to me, my family and most important all families impacted by DBA!

FYI - I will not be making a donation as a part of this contest... I want someone else to enjoy the cards that have been generously donated!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Thank you so much! I can not tell you what this means to me, my family and most important all families impacted by DBA!

FYI - I will not be making a donation as a part of this contest... I want someone else to enjoy the cards that have been generously donated!

Dugg and Will donate when my sales from this weekend are paid for.

Scott feel free to donate and win (then donate back so we can do it again )

Come on everyone.

What is $5?

1. 1 scratch ticket
    2. 1 less beer
    3. 1 Lotto Max
    4. 1 coffee (depending where you buy lol)
    5. 1 pack of cards (1 card from one of those bigger packs of cards)
    6. my JSG 1/1 from the expo last year shipped to Latvia
    or this

or Maybe

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

it's a great cause, and a chance to win some great prizes. My entry is in.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast