Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Chris Potter Sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chris Potter Sports

Anyone?
    http://www.chrispottersports.com/index.php

Seems he represents alot of guys who are great TTM with no fee.

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats your question? I would like to know if mr Potter was a former TTM like ourselfs that turned his love of the hobby into a business? Also like to know if he is seeking out these athletes ( kinda leaning this way ) or if the athletes are seaking out him to represent them?

edit.. forgot to mention this yesterday but i got a list of signers for him with my Wilkens failure & the price they are chargeing for Jorge Posada is absolutely insane! $135 your cards, $175 for a ball, $250 for a bat ect.... oh.. & for the low low price of $75, he will inscribe something. What a deal.. Who ever is setting thos prices might need to remember this is Jorge we are talking about. A REAL hofer like Yogi is only chargeing $65 a card & $75 for a ball through Potter. I know folks can charge what they want but my goodness.. someone appears to need there head examined.
    Last edited by Riggs; 05-27-2012 at 10:23 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My thoughts exactly. Just wondering if anyone has any inside information.
    Example: I have tried Dean Chance a couple times with no success. Now I see he is represented through Potter. Is this the new trend with retired players? And yes I will agree I have no idea how they base some of the prices. Now I know who is flooding ebay with these players auotgraphs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

On SCN, Chris claims that Wilkens was referred to him by Tommy Davis.

BANNED

Country

It's ashame but it seems like another Dealer is ruining the hobby for the collector!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Personally, I have had good experiences with him. I have been able to get two guys I needed that were not big time players but I needed for my personal collection. They both dont sign TTM (could be because of Chris Potter?) anymore.

But they were both relatively cheap (less than $20) and I knew I got a genuine signature and I got a "sit down" signature as well. My items were returned promptly and well take care of.

I know others have had bad experiences with him but I was very pleased with my experiences.

SCF Rewards
    Country

[quote=SolacE;11571894]Personally, I have had good experiences with him. I have been able to get two guys I needed that were not big time players but I needed for my personal collection. They both dont sign TTM (could be because of Chris Potter?) anymore.

But they were both relatively cheap (less than $20) and I knew I got a genuine signature and I got a "sit down" signature as well. My items were returned promptly and well take care of.

I know others have had bad experiences with him but I was very pleased with my experiences.[/quot

I'm sure he is reading this thread as well....