Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 236370717273

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Guess we'll see if stern does the same to rondo and kg.

He won't.
    I'd of expected more from Doc's crew and teammates of Allen but again,
    Classic anti-NBA Rondo and bitter KG, not sure why I'm surprised.
    Losers!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See islubi's Items on eBay

What about the Spurs was boring this year? If it's just old thoughts replaying themselves with no proof, no need to answer. Their lack of boring is what actually undid them.

I hope this is a defensive knock-down drag out 70-75 pt games so that I can call these two teams boring

Boring from the standpoint of ratings and since this is a sportscard forum, would there be very much cash to be made from those two teams really? I know the NBA was hoping for the Heat being in the Finals and they got a bonus by having th thunder make it as well.

Neither SA or Boston appear to be enjoying the game. Maybe that is what make watching them boring.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Boring from the standpoint of ratings and since this is a sportscard forum, would there be very much cash to be made from those two teams really? I know the NBA was hoping for the Heat being in the Finals and they got a bonus by having th thunder make it as well.

Neither SA or Boston appear to be enjoying the game. Maybe that is what make watching them boring.

C.R.E.A.M. right???? Understand on the first point but don't have to agree with it. It's like accepting Manny losing because there is money to be made with the rematch.

On the second point, I absolutely disagree. Here's a few pics just from the OKC series. Looks like they are enjoying the game to me. I think people just use the word boring because it used to be common-place and they're use to the virtual high-fives with little to no challenge.

Check out the bench

Teams not having fun wouldn't even try this:
    Last edited by cgb_orl; 06-11-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 236370717273