Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for Randy Moss and Dez Bryant High End Cards

I'm looking to buy Randy Moss rookies, autos, and graded cards. Mostly looking for either higher end or hard to find cards such as Precious Metal Gem, Credentials, Crusade Red and purple, Skybox Rubies, atomic refractors, sp die cut, etc. Autos such as any of the sp authentic rookies, skybox auto, etc. Looking for either graded BGS Psa 9 or better or ungraded.

For Dez, Im looking for both Contenders Autos BGS 9.5 with 10 Auto, Exquisite Auto Patch, National Treasure Auto Patch, or anything else higher end.

I'm mostly just looking to buy, but I do have a few cards to trade:
    1998 Randy Moss Topps Chrome Refractor PSA 9
    2001 Tomlinson Sage Silver Auto #d to 400
    2004 SPX Triple Auto Steven Jackson, Kevin Jones, Julius Jones BGS 9.5 10 Au #d to 25
    2005 Alex Smith Sage Hit Reflect Gold Auto #d to 100 BGS 9.5 Auto 10
    2005 Alex Smith Topps Auto BGS 9 Auto 10
    2007 Peterson Contenders ROY Contenders Auto #d to 50
    2010 Dexter Mccluster Contenders Rookie Ticket Auto
    2010 Topps Chrome Jon Baldwin Orange Refractor
    2010 Dez Bryant Topps Triple Threads Sepia Auto Jersey #d to 70
    2010 Dez Bryant Demaryuis Thomas Dual Auto Jersey #d to 10
    2010 Topps Five Star Quad Auto Spiller, Mathews, Best, Mccluster #d to 10

If anyone has anything rare Moss or Dez and would like to sell or trade please let me know. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See titletowncards's Items on eBay

I have a 1999 Donruss Private Signings Auto of Moss I'd be willing to part with.
    Let me know if you want a pic. I'm new here, but I have a perfect eBay rating if that helps.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a 1999 Donruss Private Signings Auto of Moss I'd be willing to part with.
    Let me know if you want a pic. I'm new here, but I have a perfect eBay rating if that helps.

Thanks for the response, but I already have it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have this
    Lmk if interested
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have this
    Lmk if interested
    Thanks

Why dont you send it in? Im not really into a Moss redemption because I think the odds of actually getting it are slim to none. Moss has barely signed at all the last few years. On ebay the latest auto of him is from 2008! He told me he isn't gonna sign at all this year and unless they have cut autograph's of him left over from a few years back there is no way the redemption will come back a Moss auto.

If you did send it in, actually got it, and its a real nice card I'd want it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why dont you send it in? Im not really into a Moss redemption because I think the odds of actually getting it are slim to none. Moss has barely signed at all the last few years. On ebay the latest auto of him is from 2008! He told me he isn't gonna sign at all this year and unless they have cut autograph's of him left over from a few years back there is no way the redemption will come back a Moss auto.

If you did send it in, actually got it, and its a real nice card I'd want it.

I may actually redeem it then. Not big into moss even tho he's on my team now. Maybe better off with their replacement cards. Maybe I'll catch him in Santa Clara.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

are you only looking for cards of randy moss ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

are you only looking for cards of randy moss ?

Mostly Moss, some Dez Bryant, maybe Tomlinson, few Steven Jackson like Elite Auto or Contenders, or Griffey Autos especially Topps Tribute

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ajw9356's Items on eBay

I got a BGS 9/10 '98 Bowman Moss Auto, not looking to sell it but if you feel like making an offer I'll consider it.

Sorry, photo
    Last edited by ajw9356; 05-29-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast