Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (24)
    Country

Brian Dawkins Gamer Mailday!

Got this in about 2 weeks ago! I sold a big Megatron from my collection to buy something huge for my PC and I found the perfect item....

Brian Dawkins Game Worn Jersey from November 22, 2010 vs San Diego Chargers. He had 1 FF and 5 tackles in the game!

Big shout out to JO Sports Co for the great deal and communication through the whole process.

Jersey is pounded with deep grass stains, helmet marks on the shoulders and blood on the front to boot!

and found some pics to photomatch...

Still very excited about this add as it is my first gamer! Hope to add an Eagles jersey in the future.

And Dawkins also approves...

:)

Thanks for looking!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome my man, I saw he replied to you on Twitter! I couldn't find this thread to tell you though! He wished me a happy birthday last year as well, it's cool a guy like him seems to read all his tweets!

Absolutely phenomenal piece. I'm a HUGE Dawkins guy myself, he's my all time favorite player!

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

how much was that

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No way man! I living legend not only gives you his game-worn jersey, but talks to you on a Tweet like a friend! SICK man! And can you respond to my PM on my Shady exquisite? Thanks!

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (24)
    Country

Thanks man. Yeah him and I actually share the same birthday (October 13) and he retweeted me last year on that day. Yeah he's also my favorite all time player.

Awesome my man, I saw he replied to you on Twitter! I couldn't find this thread to tell you though! He wished me a happy birthday last year as well, it's cool a guy like him seems to read all his tweets!

Absolutely phenomenal piece. I'm a HUGE Dawkins guy myself, he's my all time favorite player!

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (24)
    Country

Thanks, but he didn't give me the jersey lol. I bought it. And you know my Eagles collection is off limits.

No way man! I living legend not only gives you his game-worn jersey, but talks to you on a Tweet like a friend! SICK man! And can you respond to my PM on my Shady exquisite? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks, but he didn't give me the jersey lol. I bought it. And you know my Eagles collection is off limits.

Haha who cares? Still super cool! ARGHHH...I feel like I need to go rob your house to get those Nnamdi 1/1's to add to my PC

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

how much did it cost you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats awesome item you got.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool, love game used jerseys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast