Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2009 Main Event Racing Case

Decided to try an older case of racing, got a good deal on it. So thought I'd do a 10 boxer of 2009 Main Event. Didn't do any back in the day, so didn't know the Poker autos were redemptions. Hopefully Press Pass has some laying around to replace them with:

Poker Auto Redemptions:
    Doyle Brunson
    Phil Hellmuth
    Phil Ivey

SP Base Autos:
    Dale Earnhardt Jr
    Tony Stewart
    Joey Logano Rookie Auto

Other Autos:
    Brendan Gaughan 8/10
    Ricky Stenhouse Jr 4/10
    Scott Speed Rookie Auto 18/45
    Scott Lagasse Jr 38/50
    Steve Wallace 27/50
    Greg Biffle 47/50
    Justin Allgaier

Hat Dance Patch:
    Michael Waltrip 4/10

Hat Dance Relics:
    Jeff Gordon Dual 93/99
    Mark Martin Dual 34/99
    Sam Hornish Jr Triple 72/99
    Jeff Burton Triple 93/99
    Joey Logano Triple 94/99 (sold)
    Jimmie Johnson Triple 57/99
    Kevin Harvick Triple 29/99
    Clint Bowyer Triple 59/99

Stop & Go Swatches:
    Jeff Gordon 3 Color 10/10
    Michael Waltrip 2 Color 9/25
    Brian Vickers 2 Color 74/75
    Jimmie Johnson 47/75
    Jeff Burton 2 Color 42/75
    Kurt Busch 64/125
    Kurt Busch 2 Color 66/125
    Michael Waltrip 36/125
    Carl Edwards 70/175

Good value for the money, especially if the expired poker autos can be replaced with anything decent. A very fun break.

Thanks for looking!

Sweet. Hopefully Press PAss comes through. They are usually pretty good about being their for their customers. Keep us posted on the redemptions.
    Life is too short to worry. Bust some packs and just smile!

Hidden Content

Nice stuff, PP should come through, even if they dont have the cards they will hook u up like they did to me a couple days ago
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Kyle Busch 2008-present
    HATERS ARE MOTIVATORS
    Hidden Content

I just got my Doyle Brunson redeemed a few months ago from main event sold it for $125 on eBay

Nice jr. and waltrip patch. Did you happen to pull a jamie mac color parallel?
    I collect Jamie McMurray. I do not deal outside of the USA. I do not do Paypal, I only send cash. I only receive cash or money orders. Only ship in bubble mailers unless I have permission to send in a PWE.

If you mean the 1 per box foil parallel, yes I did.

Press Pass told me none of the poker autos signed for this product, but I've seen a couple Doyle's sell on ebay, any ideas? Or am I just missing something?

They said to just send them in and they would replace them with something though. I have a Stewart Patch from these boxes that was damaged that I need to get replaced anyway, so it's worth a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerg30 View Post
    If you mean the 1 per box foil parallel, yes I did.

Press Pass told me none of the poker autos signed for this product, but I've seen a couple Doyle's sell on ebay, any ideas? Or am I just missing something?

They said to just send them in and they would replace them with something though. I have a Stewart Patch from these boxes that was damaged that I need to get replaced anyway, so it's worth a shot!

Doyle Brunson and Phil Hellmuth signed theirs....so you should get 2 out your 3 (unless they already gave them away to other people for "issues").
    wants:
    RACING Jeff Gordon, Brad Keselowski, Kelly Bires, Landon Cassill, Carl Edwards autos, Clint Bowyer Autos, Ken Schrader Autos, Michael McDowell Autos
    BASEBALL Tony Gwynn (Sr.) Autos & RU

Thanks to Press Pass, I got replacements quick for the 3 expired redemptions and a banged up Stop N Go Tony Stewart patch. I guess they had a bunch of Phil Hellmuth left over lol

Phil Hellmuth Base Auto
    Phil Hellmuth Auto 25/50
    Phil Hellmuth Auto 9/10
    Doyle Brunson Base Auto

All the Hellmuth's are different suits, not sure if it makes much of a difference. The Brunson appears to have a "Texas Dolly" Inscription on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerg30 View Post
    Thanks to Press Pass, I got replacements quick for the 3 expired redemptions and a banged up Stop N Go Tony Stewart patch. I guess they had a bunch of Phil Hellmuth left over lol

Phil Hellmuth Base Auto
    Phil Hellmuth Auto 25/50
    Phil Hellmuth Auto 9/10
    Doyle Brunson Base Auto

All the Hellmuth's are different suits, not sure if it makes much of a difference. The Brunson appears to have a "Texas Dolly" Inscription on it.
    I sold my unnumbered Texas dolly auto for $125 on eBay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast