Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

LTTF 2004 UD Etching Auto's I'm trying to Build the Set

Title Says it all I'm looking for 2004 UD Etching Auto's that I dont have Im trying to build the whole Auto set Please let me know what you have Thanks
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Nobody has any
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

nobody has any
    Hidden Content

I have a few in my bucket. LMK if you're interested.
    Always collecting: HANLEY RAMIREZ, Starlin Castro, Wily Mo Pena, the Philadelphia Phillies, Clayton Kershaw, and Stan "The Man" Musial.
    Hidden Content Bucket: Hidden Content

Hello there I looked at your site and I could use these lmk what you want for them also you have a nice collection going

Ted Lilly Auto
    Casey Daigle Auto
    Darryl Strawberry Auto
    Justin Germano Auto
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MLublansky View Post
    Hello there I looked at your site and I could use these lmk what you want for them also you have a nice collection going

Ted Lilly Auto
    Casey Daigle Auto
    Darryl Strawberry Auto
    Justin Germano Auto
    Didn't really see anything in your bucket, have anything unscanned of my PC guys?
    Always collecting: HANLEY RAMIREZ, Starlin Castro, Wily Mo Pena, the Philadelphia Phillies, Clayton Kershaw, and Stan "The Man" Musial.

no sorry
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MLublansky View Post
    no sorry
    Bummer, I'd be willing to sell all of em but the Lilly. LMK if you'd be interested.

Yes thats a bummer I need them but right now not looking to purchase at this time sorry
    Hidden Content

Are you only doing the base auto set? I have a Roy Oswalt parallel auto #d/50
    Hidden Content
    Actively chasing down one certified autogrpah per NFL HOFer.
    NFL HOF Auto Wantlist: Hidden Content

SuperCollecting Ryan Tannehill! Unload it all here!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast