Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Seven Card Cash Pack Sale Boxes Ordered!

Start saving up some Card Cash because I just purchased seven boxes to be used in Card Cash pack sales! VIP Members will get first crack for the first 48 hours and get a discount. These boxes should be here Friday. Subscribe to this thread to get updates!

• 2011 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Football Hobby Box - 4 Autographs
    • 2011/12 Panini Pinnacle Hockey Hobby Box - (2) Memorabilia Cards, (4) Rookie Cards, and (6) other Insert Cards per box!
    • 2011 Topps Lineage Baseball Hobby Box - (2) Autograph Cards with at least (1) On-Card Autograph, and (1) Relic Card
    • 2011 Panini Timeless Treasures Football Hobby Box - (3) Autographs Seq. #ed to 499 or less and/or Memorabilia Cards Seq. #ed to 250 or less (at least one autograph)!
    • 2010 Upper Deck Baseball Hobby Box - (2) Game-Used Memorabilia Card and (1) Autographed
    • 2011/12 In The Game Enforcers Hockey Hobby Box - (5) Autograph Cards, (2) Game-Used Memorabilia Cards, and (5) Base Cards
    • 2010 Upper Deck World of Sports Hobby Box - (2) Autographs and (1) Memorabilia Card
    Last edited by mikesilvia; 03-22-2012 at 06:08 PM.

Mike... ITG Enforcers Hockey only has 1 pack in a box...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

And 2011 Panini Timeless Treasures Football only has one pack per box...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Guess I'll have to wait to buy something from the CC store.

Hidden Content

NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 96/232 (41.38%)

I might take a chance on the Timeless Treasures FB depending on how much...
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Sweet, more 2010 UD!
    Andrew Bailey: 188/240 not including 1/1's (78.3%); 202/436 cards including 1/1's(46.3%); 17/42 Auto, 8/34 Mem, 14/196 1/1's+ 1 auto'd ball +1 auto'd 8x10 + 2 bobble heads + 2 checklist cards + 3 unlisted (including 1 1/1) <WANTLIST-Hidden Content >

Tony, I understand those numbers. I'm going to allow people to buy in to a single card and do live box breaks like I used to do.

OK...just wanted to be sure you were aware and the members were prepared...

Can't wait Mike, that is awesome thanks. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast