Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country

LCS Visit Finally Something to Show

My girlfriend has finally started to take interest in hockey cards and is accepting my hobby. Whenever we go to the mall she always makes it a point to go break some packs with me (still on my tab but I'm working on that). She likes Black Diamond which I can't complain, they're enjoyable to open and for 5 bucks a pack it doesn't kill my wallet. So usually we get some BD and UD1. Well a couple visit and at least 20 bucks worth a packs each stop we haven't had much to show for it besides some no name rookies and a couple jerseys. But with her, any hit is fun as I get to explain what it is.

So this trip, 2 packs of BD offer not even a double diamond base. 2 packs of UD2 offer only a single canvas insert. I was feeling like we were do for a decent hit so I asked for a pack of SPGU so we would at least get a jersey. I saw a thick white card and was so thankful to hit a patch. Call it what you want but I was very excited to see the beautiful patch and a box hit from one pack as I don't usually bust anything.

So she made sure to take advantage of my happy mood and some how we stumbled into Pandora to match what I spent on packs that day on her braclet. Thanks for the long read guys!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Sweet hit! Nice 4 color swatch on the Ott too.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content