Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

The bible itself says Jesus did not exist... here's proof...

I assume all Christians follow the 10 commandments correct? Well here are #3 and #4 of the generally accept 10....

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

According to this there can be no "son of god" because there is only one god. Jesus could be many things.. but a God he could not

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

this is commonly known as "thou shall not worship false idols"... in other words.. jesus himself could have never been a symbol of god.

What this boils down to is this.. the "messiah" spoken of in the old testament was never meant to be a god himself.. only to be a leader of men to lead them to salvation... in other words Moses himself might have been the messiah of the old testament...

I personally do not believe in either the old or new testament.. but if you do, how can you believe in a Jesus "Christ"?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

since I know you are one of the christians I was talking about.. does that symbol make ANY sense to you what so ever? lol.. if i changed the names on there to president instead of god.. his daughter instead of jesus.. and the presidency instead of the holy spirit.. would you buy it? lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

yeah, the trinity explains it.

the father,son, and holy spirit are all 1 but they are not the same thing.

like a pencil

eraser,wood,lead but its still a pencil and all 3 are part of it. (thats how it was explained to me as a child.)
    Last edited by stlcardinalsfan; 06-07-2012 at 09:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah, the trinity explains it.

you sir imac have no legs to run on.

please show me this "trinity" in the bible.. I have every leg to stand on sir... it seems Christianity likes to make BLEEP up as they go along to explain what the bible contradicts.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

since I know you are one of the christians I was talking about.. does that symbol make ANY sense to you what so ever? lol.. if i changed the names on there to president instead of god.. his daughter instead of jesus.. and the presidency instead of the holy spirit.. would you buy it? lol

Guess you don't know much...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guess you don't know much...

ok.. I asked pretty direct questions here and your response was something made up centuries after.. and you telling me I don't know much...

would you like to actually answer the questions from the BIBLE now please? Not crap a church made up later?

SCF Rewards
    Country

btw.. just googled it to be sure..neither the word "trinity" or the phrase"holy trinity" appear ANYWHERE in the entire works of the canonized holy bible.

It now appears you two "have no leg to stand on"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

your premise if bad theology from the beginning:

the commandment about putting other gods before me was not broken by jesus. jesus is never placed above god nor worshiped instead of him.

the commandment about graven images is in regards to, big shock, graven images. Last I checked, unless Jesus was made of stone or gold, he did not go against this commandment either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One thing I never understood....

When Jesus is on earth, He is God in Human form, but he also talks about God (The Father) as a DIFFERENT person than himself.

He Prays to God.....is he praying to himself???

And lastly he sacrifices himself, but while on the cross he looks to the heavens and continues talking to God....But isn't he God himself???

This has NEVER made any sense to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast