Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 359
  1. #261
    Sorry don't really need any of those.

    Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    ok here is what i have eli rc topps dpp chrome...
    4 more pp rookies of eli
    rueben randle black
    david wilson pink
    david wilson prism
    david wilson camo
    hakeem nicks camo

    im interested in ur triple threads big ben
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  2. #262
    check my bucket and see if there is anything u want for the big ben triple threads

  3. #263

  4. #264
    I can use these. ALso do you have any of the 2012 Topps Milestones Coin cards of Tittle or Eli? Still need a few for my sets. If you get a chance check out my Giants PC folders in my bucket.

    Here is what I liked.

    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...msmonikers.jpg

    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...ent=lt2001.jpg

    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...ardPics122.jpg

    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...Nov2011093.jpg

    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...bsGridgear.jpg



    Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    I about to send a couple hundred cards to COMC so if you see something you like let me know....

    raw:
    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...w%20card%20PC/

    graded:
    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...ed%20NYG%20PC/
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  5. #265
    Sorry nothing I can really use right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    check my bucket and see if there is anything u want for the big ben triple threads
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    I can use these. ALso do you have any of the 2012 Topps Milestones Coin cards of Tittle or Eli? Still need a few for my sets. If you get a chance check out my Giants PC folders in my bucket.

    Here is what I liked.

    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...msmonikers.jpg

    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...ent=lt2001.jpg

    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...ardPics122.jpg

    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...Nov2011093.jpg

    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...bsGridgear.jpg
    All available except the Stitchings. I've seen your PC many times. Very impressive! I don't have any of the coin cards. sorry.
    Last edited by giantfan270; 12-19-2012 at 10:48 AM.

  7. #267
    PM me prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    All available except the Stitchings. I've seen your PC many times. Very impressive! I don't have any of the coin cards. sorry.
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  8. #268
    YOur inbox is full. I'll send you a PM later.

    Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    All available except the Stitchings. I've seen your PC many times. Very impressive! I don't have any of the coin cards. sorry.
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  9. #269
    Anyone?
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  10. #270
    Anyone tonight?
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •