I believe that there is doubt on every item that has a signature unless the player signs it right in front of you. Certifieds and second hand grading companies included in there being doubt! TTM is a fun hobby all in it's own. I am not stupid enough to believe that all the items I recieve via TTM are real, but I do believe that the vast majority are real. Pointing out when you feel an item you recieved is questionable is a way to help others look at things from that player as questionable as well. It is part of being an autograph community and helping each other build a good collection of autographed items that they feel are real. It is always funny to see someone who is new to the hobby and get an Mahamed Ali item back and say look at my awesome autograph! It is only proper for someone who knows that all he sends are preprints to let the person know it is a great photo, but not a true autograph. I have gotten returns from some of the greats of many sports and believe me when I get some real nice ones I do like to look and see, if they are consistent with other examples. It allows me to know if my autograph has a good possibility of being real.