Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1

    Looking for Kansas City Chiefs

    Let me know what you have and lets get some trades going.

    http://s1081.beta.photobucket.com/us...27037251401624

  2. #2

  3. #3
    CMB in GU and Chiefs section
    PC: Darrelle Revis Adrian Peterson Russell Wilson Lebron James Josh Robinson Jamaal Charles
    Base/Inserts: New York Jets Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins Miami Heat

    POKEMON MARVEL COMICS, ACTION FIGURES, AND CARDS (ANYTHING SPIDERMAN)
    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Didn't see anything i needed sir. Thanks though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfan86 View Post
    Cmb on sims helmet auto sweet spot thanks http://m1056.photobucket.com/albumlist/dcowboys86

  5. #5
    I have all of those bud, thanks anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by NateCashMoney View Post
    CMB in GU and Chiefs section

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    Let me know what you have and lets get some trades going.

    http://s1081.beta.photobucket.com/us...27037251401624
    have some tht i can upd & post but do u have any cuurent steelers ft?
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Are you looking for GU and auto only or base?I have a ton of older base Chiefs late 90's early 2000
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Mainly auto's and GU'ed. Thanks though.

    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Are you looking for GU and auto only or base?I have a ton of older base Chiefs late 90's early 2000

  9. #9
    CMB there are some in there.

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeydad2 View Post
    have some tht i can upd & post but do u have any cuurent steelers ft?

  10. #10

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •