Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Have an '06 Rookie Signature Brian Calhoun signed on Lion helmet.. any Marino, Don Shula?
    I collect ONLY :
    Marino over 2100 unique cards

Don Shula 107 unique cards

Please pm me if you have an interest in following ones.

titus young and Greg little
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Sorry no marino
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Lets trade
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Lets trade
    Hidden Content

Need it.lmk what you want for it
    Hidden Content

I want that Calhoun auto. You got any Steelers?

Sorry not gonna do that for the tj
    Hidden Content

Collecting GREEN BAY PACKERS!,
    Hidden Content
    Trading and selling only in the US sorry !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast