Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Machado's not burnt out. He just hates doing it. He's been like that since his first year in minors spring training. Doesn't talk, just signs one thing because he feels like he has to if you ask.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Burnt out=tired of signing, I'm well aware of Machado's disdain for signing autographs I was at his first pro game after he signed with the O's 2 years ago and you could tell this was coming.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Burnt out=tired of signing, I'm well aware of Machado's disdain for signing autographs I was at his first pro game after he signed with the O's 2 years ago and you could tell this was coming.

Sorry, I thought burnt out would imply at one time he wasn't an ™™™.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rochester Redwings @ Pawtucket Redsox

Wasn’t too keen on going for this team however several guys from the new NB set I picked up were with them so went to try and finish the NB set guys in addition to whatever I had left for this team which wasn’t too much. Easy outing for them as always:

Pawtucket Redsox
    Mark Prior 1/1, 1/1, 1/1 (help) 2 mags & card
    Daniel Bard 1/1
    Ryan Lavarnway 1/1
    Scott Posednik 1/1
    Pedro Ciriaco 2/2
    Mike Rivera 1/1

Rochester Redwings

Tom Burnansky 2/9, was in a rush said he could only do 2 for everyone
    Luke French 2/2
    Deolis Guerra 2/2
    Steve Hirshfield 1/1
    Bobby Lannigan 3/3
    Lester Oilveros 1/1
    Luis Perdomo 1/1
    Caleb Theilbar 1/1
    JR Towles 16/16
    Sean Burroughs 4/9
    Pedro Florioman 1/1
    Danny Valencia 1/4
    Matt Carson 4/4
    Wilkin Ramirez 4/4
    Cole Devries 1/1
    Samuel Deduno 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

4th of July: Portland Seadogs @ NH Fishercats

Hit Portland in NH on the 4th and Ellsbury and Crawford were rehab’n there that day and made for a madhouse but with attention not focused on the rehabbers was pretty pleased with how everything went. Portland was pretty good about it, Jackie Bradley was telling people that JBJ was his new signature and that’s what he is doing from now on then I asked for the full sig right after he said that and he did it so not sure what to make of it.

Portland Seadogs

Drake Britton 6/6
    Caleb Clay 2/2
    Anthony Ranaudo 2/2, 2/2
    Ryan Dent 1/1
    Jackie Bradley Jr. 1/1 8x10 w/CWS MVP, 1/1 8x10 w/Red Sox 1st rd. pick ins. (full sig), 4/4 cards
    Peter Hissy 4/4

NH Fishercats

Sal Fasano 1/1
    Fernando Hernandez 1/1
    Trystan Magnuson 2/2
    Deck McGuire 7/7
    Ryan Goins 9/9
    Kevin Howard 4/4
    Mike McDade 1/1
    Mark Sobelowski 4/4
    John Tolisano 2/2

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yankees in Boston

Spent a little time with the Yankees in Boston over the weekend went only in hopes to get John Smoltz working for MLB Network and anything else would be gravy, only got one Yankee player but it would be the lone Yankee anyone would want to snag. I was like a little school girl when he came over, pretty sure my voice cracked at some point, he signed for the few of us except one poor unfortunate fellow (likely cause someone tried dip’n him).

Bob Costas 1/1 8x10
    John Smoltz 1/1 8x10 w/CY

&

Derek Jeter 1/1 SP ROMLB!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Syracuse Skychiefs @ Pawtucket Redsox

Went for Cuse and Ellsbury was rehab’n and there were fireworks after the game so no one bothered with Cuse and Ells never signed so glad I didn’t waste my time with him. Always nice when you can get all your stuff signed in one outing, Cuse was great only guy that wasn’t overly great about it was John Lannan but that was expected.

Pawtucket

Daniel Bard 1/1
    Mark Prior 1/1 mag
    Zach Stewart 2/2

Cuse

Greg Booker 1/1
    Koyie Hill 3/3
    Chris Marrero 2/2
    Mark Teahen 9/9, 10/10
    Jarrett Hoffpauir 4/6, 2/2
    Manny “Mayor of Manchester” Mayorson 1/1
    Seth Bynum 1/1
    Brett Carroll 3/3
    John Lannan 1/2, 0/1…shutdown the dip
    Zach Duke 20/20
    Erik Komatsu 2/2

SCF Rewards
    Country

20/20!?!?! How do you get him to sign so many cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wonder if Bradley Jr is tired of signing his full name. He does have the best signature though. I guess I'm lucky to have gotten him early in the season with Salem. The first time which was a few weeks into the season he didn't say a word about signing. The second time two months later, he said he would only sign two per person.

SCF Rewards
    Country

20/20!?!?! How do you get him to sign so many cards?

Duke signs everything. Someone else had a binder of just duke one day during the series and duke knocked out 70 of 70 cards for him. Duke is very nice and will sign whatever you have.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast