Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it just me or is the King of Pawtucket looking a little bigger than Mallet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

After that photo op the King realized it's time to get on a royal diet. I will say that I feel like I could take him on the bench rack, he is thin and lanky.

SCF Rewards
    Country

B-Mets @ NB Rockcats
    Went to hit B-Mets in NB with Wilmer Flores and Zack Wheeler with them unfortunately Wheeler was NO WHERE near as good as he was before. Good luck to anyone hoping to get him from here on out. Crowd of about 20 or so graphers for the B-Met, just did these guys pregame didn’t want to waste my time postgame in hopes of snagging Wheeler I’m just glad I caught him before when he racked.

NB Rockcats
    Marty Popham 1/1
    Oswaldo Arcia 1/1
    Joe Benson 3/3…did 2 asked for 3rd and was cool, better than he was last year about it
    B-Mets

Reese Havens 3/3
    Alan Dykstra 5/5
    Darin Gorski 1/1
    Wilmer Flores 3/3 (8x10 & 2 cards), 2/2 (8x10 & card), 1/1 balL…asked me to get him a copy of my futures game photo, he was very nice
    Cory Mazzoni 5/5
    Armando Rodriguez 2/2
    Brad Holt 3/3
    Dustin Martin 1/1
    Jeffry Marte 2/2
    Sean Kazmar 2/2
    Robert Carson 1/1
    Francisco Pena 2/2
    Zack Wheeler 0’fer, 0’fer, 0’fer

Off the bus Wheeler denied, going out for warmups he changed jersey number so people wouldn’t recognize him, coming back from warmups he ran straight to dugout ignored everyone. I figured he’d be charting but so did most others he signed 2 autographs 1 being for a little kid then turned down every else but I walked with him and here’s the exchange:

Me: Zack can you please sign just 1 for me I don’t live around here can’t be back for this series
    ZW: I don’t sign photos
    Me: No problem I got a card, just 1 man please
    ZW: I don’t sign cards man sorry
    Me: What do you sign then?
    ZW: Nothing when I’m in the stands
    Me: You aren’t in the stands yet man, come on just 1
    ZW: Nope, sorry

And then he ran off…also was told that he didn’t sign postgame either for the 10 or so people waiting. Like I said to all those who hit him earlier be glad cause his rack'n days seem to be over, would love to know what happened to turn him off to signing.

BANNED

Country

B-Mets @ NB Rockcats
    Went to hit B-Mets in NB with Wilmer Flores and Zack Wheeler with them unfortunately Wheeler was NO WHERE near as good as he was before. Good luck to anyone hoping to get him from here on out. Crowd of about 20 or so graphers for the B-Met, just did these guys pregame didn’t want to waste my time postgame in hopes of snagging Wheeler I’m just glad I caught him before when he racked.

NB Rockcats
    Marty Popham 1/1
    Oswaldo Arcia 1/1
    Joe Benson 3/3…did 2 asked for 3rd and was cool, better than he was last year about it
    B-Mets

Reese Havens 3/3
    Alan Dykstra 5/5
    Darin Gorski 1/1
    Wilmer Flores 3/3 (8x10 & 2 cards), 2/2 (8x10 & card), 1/1 balL…asked me to get him a copy of my futures game photo, he was very nice
    Cory Mazzoni 5/5
    Armando Rodriguez 2/2
    Brad Holt 3/3
    Dustin Martin 1/1
    Jeffry Marte 2/2
    Sean Kazmar 2/2
    Robert Carson 1/1
    Francisco Pena 2/2
    Zack Wheeler 0’fer, 0’fer, 0’fer

Off the bus Wheeler denied, going out for warmups he changed jersey number so people wouldn’t recognize him, coming back from warmups he ran straight to dugout ignored everyone. I figured he’d be charting but so did most others he signed 2 autographs 1 being for a little kid then turned down every else but I walked with him and here’s the exchange:

Me: Zack can you please sign just 1 for me I don’t live around here can’t be back for this series
    ZW: I don’t sign photos
    Me: No problem I got a card, just 1 man please
    ZW: I don’t sign cards man sorry
    Me: What do you sign then?
    ZW: Nothing when I’m in the stands
    Me: You aren’t in the stands yet man, come on just 1
    ZW: Nope, sorry

And then he ran off…also was told that he didn’t sign postgame either for the 10 or so people waiting. Like I said to all those who hit him earlier be glad cause his rack'n days seem to be over, would love to know what happened to turn him off to signing.

wow you got 6 out of flores, huge creds for that, when he was in st lucie earlier this year, he was 2 per and kind of shy. Same with cory mazzoni, nice job.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Patriots Training Camp

Pats camp opened today and headed over considering a lot of the bigger names usually sign day one which held true unfortunately today happened to be the largest crowd in their history for any camp day with a reported 12,000+ people in attendance and at the very least a few thousand trying for autos, made it a lot harder to work the crowds for anyone considering there were rows 4-5 deep for like Stephen Gotskowski it was a rough day, Brady skipped me by a few people again but I'm used to that by now. Gronk nearly came over for me when he saw my 11 but he stayed in place and hardly moved, in fact besides Brady's routine no one else moved around to sign so with a crowd that large just had to stay in place and hope to get lucky.

Julian Edelman 1/1 card
    Jerod Mayo 1/1 8x10, 1/1 8x10
    Pat Chung 1/1 8x10

A lot of guys run with the first pen they grab and it usually happens to be black ugh

SCF Rewards
    Country

State College Spikes @ CT Tigers

Went to do pregame today in Norwich, CT for SC and with a chance of rain later didn't want to risk going in for game and dealing with that mess, got there for the bus and only had to spend an hour and 20min at the park before the bus came and I knocked out all my SC stuff and hit most of my CT stuff in the process, quick and easy outing.

CT
    Efrain Nieves 6/6
    Danry Vasquez 2/2

SC Spikes

Austin Mcclune 8/8...asked me how I spotted him and told him it was the OK St. plates that gave it away. Talked to me for about 10min outside the park about the park their in CT and other parks in the NYPL. Turns out he is best friends with Brandon Weeden who will be the best man at his wedding.

Justin Meccage 1/1
    Clay Holmes 10/10
    Luis Heredia 22/22

SCF Rewards
    Country

Detroit Tigers in Boston

Went for the Tigers again in Boston put some time into them before the game and that’s all I really needed. Besides the usual suspects these guys were just as good as they were earlier in the season. Pretty good outing overall.

Tigers

Quintin Berry 2/2
    Darin Downs 2/2…ebay speech, are you kidding me?
    Alex Avila 1/1 8x10, 1/1 card
    Rick Porcello 1/1
    Miguel Cabrera 1/1 8x10..got mobbed signed for roughly half the crowd before walking in
    Austin Jackson 1/1, 1/1
    Phil Coke 2/2, 1/1…don’t know where to begin with his antics today, he was at his best today
    Jhonny Peralta 1/1 8x10
    Prince Fielder 1/1 8x10, 1/1 8x10

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, Prince and Miggy, that would be a big enough day for me. Nice Pics

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Wow, very nice haul right there!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pats Training Camp

Went to Pats came today and glad to see the crowd was well under 12k today only a few thousand in attendance which made it a lot easier to work the crowd and I did ok considering who actually signed. It was D-line day for signing which meant it'd be a bad day if I didn't get Wilfork, luckily I did well with him until he caught me going in for the 4th time.

Vince Wilfork 1/1 8x10, 1/1 8x10, 1/1 8x10, 0/1 card
    Chandler Jones 1/1 8x10, 1/1 8x10
    Jermaine Cunningham 2/2 cards

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast