any beckett grading coupon codes?

I have cards to send in...any codes for discount grading out there? PM me please..thx
    #1 wants auto Shield and some non auto shields.Nyquist &Red Wings rare rookies,Dekeyser cards we don't have.Namesake letters prime of Dekesyer(DEKESY needed),Draft Boards.Unique items Ice x99, booklets, APR

Hidden Content

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

I saw that but I can only imagine that it takes forever to get your card back plus they wont ship to beckett until after the 21th?
    #1 wants auto Shield and some non auto shields.Nyquist &Red Wings rare rookies,Dekeyser cards we don't have.Namesake letters prime of Dekesyer(DEKESY needed),Draft Boards.Unique items Ice x99, booklets, APR

Hidden Content

True, but its a really good deal, and the subs are really organized.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

i would go with the bulk submission bud, great price, and a couple extra days for shipping wouldnt be that bad.. I would love to send in cards for grading, but i cant =(
    Collecting Ben Gordon and a little bit of everything(Football and Baseball)!

Quote Originally Posted by tkachuk1 View Post
    I saw that but I can only imagine that it takes forever to get your card back plus they wont ship to beckett until after the 21th?
    There's maybe an extra 2 weeks in terms of overall turnaround time so long as everybody participating gets their cards sent at the right time.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!