Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Two absolute phenomenal successes today...

Chad Qualls 3/3 (c/o Philadelphia Phillies) received 8/31/12
    -It took two and a half months- but love the way these came out of one of the best setup men in my generation

Justin Nicolino- 4/4 (c/o Lansing Lugnuts) received 8/31/12
    -A top pitching prospect of the Blue Jays, I simply cant wait until he comes up here to NH to pitch- love these 4 things he signed for me... one of the best signatures around!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

2 nice returns!! the qualls cards look sweet!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

One of my coolest successes ever to date came in today!!!

Christian Friedrich- 4/3 (c/o Colorado Rockies) received 9/1/12
    -The epitome of a class act!! Not only did he sign my 4x6 photos and my card but he wrote back a short letter on an index card saying he was honored to be part of my collection and as an ending wrote "27 Hard Outs"- he automatically becomes one of my favorite players with this success...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two more awesome successes today!!!

Matt Barnes- 1/2 (c/o Salem Red Sox)- received 9/4/12
    -A top prospect in the Sox organization and a Futures Game representative- signed and personalized one of the cards I sent.

Nicky Delmonico- 4/4 (c/o Delmarva Shorebirds)- received 9/4/12
    -Signed all four items I sent including two sweet 4x6 photos, a USA Bowman Chrome, and a 2012 Bowman base- a great signer with a nice signature. Thanks to the Orioles top 10 prospect!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

One success today... first in three days :)

Aaron Altherr- 2/2 (c/o Lakewood Blueclaws) received 9/6/12
    -Signed both my 4x6s - nice sig- Altherr is a young toolsy Phillies prospect

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Altherr successes. I really like that guy. Been watching him play the past season and he's got the size and raw talent to make it. Plus, he's really nice and always willing to sign and talk when I've met him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I do not know much about him but got some nice high quality shots and i knew he signed TTM so I am happy to add him to my collection- Bri

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have been slacking on success posting over the past week- here they are :) 5 total...

Brad Miller- 3/3 (c/o Jackson Generals)- received 9/7/12
    -After an RTS to his past team, I got the three I sent back- I am looking to send the card to Will Lamb and the 4x6 to Danny Hultzen- would be two very cool additions and an added joy that Mr Miller already provided

Cody Buckel- 3/3 kind of... (c/o Frisco RoughRiders) received 9/7/12
    -This is a funny success... I send a USA photo that I thought was him and you can see what he wrote on it below I literally laughed out loud- a great success from MLB.coms top 100 prospect- very young too!!!

Joc Pederson- 2/2 (c/o Rancho Cucamongo Quakes) received 9/8/12
    -A great addition to my 2012 Bowman project- I am looking to fill a binder of just 2012 Bowman TTMs :)

Elvis Araujo- 2/2 (c/o Lake County Captains) received 9/8/12
    -Reports of his comparison to Sabathia are preliminary... but any young big lefty that draws those comparisons at 21 years old catches my eye- signed two nice 4x6s for me

Trevor May- 2/2 (c/o Reading Phillies) received 9/8/12
    -I already got one success from him but the package was destroyed and the photos I think fell out so I sent another two copies and politely explained this to him... he signed both and sent them back in like 10 days... one of the few top overall prospects that still signs generously for fans :) Thanks Mr May!!!

Last edited by ILLRIMESAYA; 09-10-2012 at 10:32 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff lately, especially like the May successes. Then again, I'll love pretty much any success from a guy in a Blueclaws uniform haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I live in Reading and May is a cool guy, got a few of him. Hope he pans out! A lot of nice stuff in here!

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast