Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow great returns. And I tried Singleton and Cosart at Spring Training and haven't gotten anything back

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Thats good to know, thanks a lot! I have one ready to go out to Singleton that I think I will send anyway but I am going to hold off on Cossart I think... there are some others that I know will sign and would rather use my postage on those :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats good to know, thanks a lot! I have one ready to go out to Singleton that I think I will send anyway but I am going to hold off on Cossart I think... there are some others that I know will sign and would rather use my postage on those :)

yeah exactly!

NO SALES NO TRADING ALLOWED

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have not tried but I have a handful of requests going out to the AFL this week- I will keep you informed- Bri

Thanks man. It seems like a good idea and the Arizona Fall League is loaded every year

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haven't really been posting too often because the successes have been slow... I have also been slow sending out TTMs unfortunately but I have three to report this week...

Ryan Dempster- 1/3 (c/o Texas Rangers)
    -He has always been a phenomenal signer and he is signing 1 per request now but not a problem, still love this one...

Matt Harrison- 2/2 (c/o Texas Rangers)
    -Another great signer, he signed both my 4x6 photos

Sean Doolittle- 3/3 (c/o Oakland Athletics)
    -Great story, he is a converted hitter to one of the most dominant relievers in this year's feel good Oakland squad- signed all three of my 4x6s...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Three more in today!! Some awesome ones :)

Kevin Matthews-3/3 (c/o Hickory Crawdads)
    -They took about 4 months but got them back and they look sweet... my first regular season Minor League success in a while

Tommy Joseph-5/5 (c/o Peoria Javelinas)
    -All 5 came back from the super catching prospect and I sent to him in the Arizona Fall League- great 10 day return.

Will Lamb-2/2 (c/o Texas Rangers ST)
    -I sent to Mr. Lamb while he was in the Fall Instructional League at the Spring Training facility. Love how he used two different markers because of the difference in color. The card was also signed by Brad Miller :) Sweeeeeet!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Lamb success. Had the same exact photo of him signed IP this season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I liked the photo, it literally was the only good quality photo of him I found... which is normally the case for some Minor Leaguers- Bri

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple more... love getting these Minor League ones in again :)

Luis Sardinas- 2/2 (c/o Surprise Sagauros)
    -I sent these to him at the Arizona Fall League... love the success

Tom Milone- 2/2 (c/o Oakland Athletics)
    -Signed two Bowman cards to add to my project!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Three more returns over the past couple of days :)

Bryan Brickhouse- 2/2 (Fall Instructional League- ST Complex)
    -Another two additions to my 2012 Bowman project- hoping to fill a whole binder with just 12 Bowman stuff- I am only like 10 percent there :( haha

Andris Biedrins- 1/0 (Golden State Warriors email success)
    -After reading that a lot of people were getting 8x10s by simply emailing the Warriors stating they were fan, I jumped on the bandwagon. I didnt think it was going to be super quick but within a week I got this Biedrins signed 8x10- LOVE IT!!!

Randall Grichuk- 1/1 (c/o Scottsdale Scorpions)
    -This one was my favorite of the day as I have been a fan of his ever since he was drafted- so happy he signs TTM and it was sent to his Arizona Fall League team...

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast