Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

He is a great signer and I love the signature... there are some posts in the TTM Manager that have fees included but I did not send one... not sure if he requires fees for bigger items?

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more to continue a decent stretch of TTM successes... these prospects are still rolling in :)

Andrew Susac- 4/4 (c/o San Jose Giants)
    -It took 4 months but these are great signed items... I am going to sent the multi player photo to Ricky Oropesa and Kyle Crick :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey all! My other computer screen broke so I got behind on successes... here are a handful of my new ones :)

Tony Gonzalez- 1/1 (c/o his Fanmail address)
    -The authenticity on these are very debatable and would love to believe this is real... cool card nontheless.

Tony Stewart- 1/0 (c/o email to Office Depot in TM)
    -This was very simple... I just emailed to the address in the TM and got a really nice email back from the guy named Mike saying he will send me one of these... great success!!!

George Hill- 1/2 (c/o Indiana Pacers)
    -I got both my Pacers successes back the same day and the return address was Indiana Player Relations. I am led to believe that they sign 1 per but every Pacer seems to sign which is simply phenomenal! This is a great success of the young guard.

Paul George- 1/2 (c/o Indiana Pacers)
    -Heres the 2nd Pacer success... This guy is going to be a stud!

SCF Rewards
    Country

And now for the baseball successes...

Kyle Gibson- 4/4 (c/o Peoria Javelinas (AFL))
    -One of the top pitching prospects in the game, Gibson signed all 4 of my photos with a Bible inscription. He is a great signer!

Chris Withrow- 2/2 (c/o Chatanooga Lookouts)
    -These took like 4 months to come back but they look phenomenal- great signatures that look very good

Dale Murphy- 2/2 (c/o Home)
    -He is turning into one of the best HOF signers as this is my second success from him. They normally take around a month. Another great looking set of cards.

Mike Foltynewicz- 2/2 (Offseason Address)
    -Some great additions to my Heritage Minors collection- he is a young arm with serious upside.

Cody Buckel- 3/3 (Offseason Address)
    -Mr. Buckel is turning into one of the elite top prospect TTM signers. He seems to sign everything and even wrote back "this is not me" on a photo I sent him that apparently wasnt him when I attempted c/o his team. Nice guy!

Jedd Gyorko- 3/3 (Offseason address)
    -I love how these Topps Heritage Minors cards come out with no preparation. I am locked and loaded for Spring Training in that department.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Three more recent success...

Jameson Taillon- 3/3 (c/o Bradenton Marauders)
    -I sent these before he was called up to AA and they took a good several months- I think about 150 days plus or minus but well worth the wait. I got him IP at a game this year and these signatures look ten times better than the rushed sigs- very happy with the success.

Wade Boggs- 1/1 (c/o Home)
    -He has been signing like crazy lately and this is my second success recently without adding a fee. Next time I am going to send 3 cards and include the fee. Well worth it for Mr. Boggs.

Mario Williams- 3/3 (c/o Buffalo Bills)
    -I sent 3 4x6s to this defensive superstar and he signed all three in less than a month. He has great signing habits and its great a top level player like him still signs so well for his fans.

BANNED

Country

Three more recent success...

Jameson Taillon- 3/3 (c/o Bradenton Marauders)
    -I sent these before he was called up to AA and they took a good several months- I think about 150 days plus or minus but well worth the wait. I got him IP at a game this year and these signatures look ten times better than the rushed sigs- very happy with the success.

Wade Boggs- 1/1 (c/o Home)
    -He has been signing like crazy lately and this is my second success recently without adding a fee. Next time I am going to send 3 cards and include the fee. Well worth it for Mr. Boggs.

Mario Williams- 3/3 (c/o Buffalo Bills)
    -I sent 3 4x6s to this defensive superstar and he signed all three in less than a month. He has great signing habits and its great a top level player like him still signs so well for his fans.

Nice Bogg and Super Mario, I gotta get Jameson once time next season

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really love how well the Heritage Minors turn out. They might be my favorite cards to get signed!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for kind words- yes, I love the Heritage Minor stuff and there is no prep needed for these... the signatures always come out fantastic!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its been a very slow week and I think these are from last week...

Pat Neshek- 4/4 (Home)
    -I am so glad that he was called up to help Oakland's bullpen last year and he was great. He still has MLB stuff and he is probably one of the nicest guys around.

Nick Ciuffo- 3/2 (c/o Lexington High School)
    -This young prospect was a USA star and one of the top catching prospects in high school. He seems to legitimately enjoy receiving letters as indicated by this very nice success. He wrote a great letter and signed, personalized, and inscribed both my Topps USA cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple nice returns today...

Antonio Brown- 3/3 (c/o Pittsburg Steelers)
    -I was very surprised to see these come back so quick. He signed all three of my 4x6 photos. Not bad for one of the better up and coming wide receivers in the NFL :)

Justin Nicolino- 3/3 (Offseason address)
    -I was very disappointed when the Jays included him in their megadeal as I was looking forward to seeing him pitch for my local AA team. I sent my cards to him that I saved for this season and he signed all three of them. These look great and he is a phenomenal young pitcher.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast