Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went and saw Nicolino pitch last year in Lansing. The guys going to be a stud if he gets a shot. Also got him last year, he has one of the better sigs around. Great successes!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

I have never seen him pitch but was hoping to this year in NH and I was genuinely bummed when he was traded along with a handful of their top prospects. Oh well, there are always the young ones :) I hear hes got some pretty good pitches and I hope you are right. Have a great day

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Nicolinos. Big fan of the kid. Shame you won't get to see him next season and shame that he has to go to Miami.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See helmsbr's Items on eBay

nice stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

I have never seen him pitch but was hoping to this year in NH and I was genuinely bummed when he was traded along with a handful of their top prospects. Oh well, there are always the young ones :) I hear hes got some pretty good pitches and I hope you are right. Have a great day

I look forward to seeing a lot of Justin Nicolino real soon in Jupiter, Fl.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the replies... JD, is that your local A team? How was it watching Yelich?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Thanks for the replies... JD, is that your local A team? How was it watching Yelich?

Yes, the Hammerheads are in Jupiter and Yelich is a really nice guy! That dude can hit! The beauty of ST in Jupiter with the Marlins is that they will have all their teams (minor A, A, AA & AAA) there for about 2 months, along with their regular MLB team (LOL - which is really only a AAA!).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Enjoy... i hope you get some nice autographs at those games- looks like a lot of young talent was injected into the organization.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got three nice successes today...

Dave Kingman- 1/1 (c/o Home)
    -I absolutely love the way these 2004 Fleer Greats of the Game cards come out!

Wade Boggs- 3/3 (c/o Home)
    -Mr. Boggs signed three of my cards and they came out phenomenal. I love getting successes from him and I enclosed the fee this time. This was the first time I enclosed the fee and it was the quickest turnaround :)

Derek Holland- 3/3 (c/o Rangers)
    -These took a few months or more to come back but I am thrilled to still see MLB returns from last season coming back. Holland is a great pitcher and I am so happy to add these to my 2012 Bowman project.

SCF Rewards
    Country

those Boggs look great, congrats

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast