Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Here are my four recent successes...

Ariel Pena- 4/4 (c/o Milwaukee Brewers)
    -He signed all four of my Bowman cards and as always, hes a great signer and they came out nice.

Trevor May- 3/3 (c/o Minnesota Twins)
    -The newest young pitcher on a rebuilding Twins staff... he signed both my Heritage Minors and my Topps card.

Oswaldo Arcia- 2/2 (c/o Minnesota Twins)
    -A top prospect in the Twins organization, he signed both my Heritage Minors and they look great.

Brett Anderson- 3/3 (c/o Oakland Athletics)
    -He is quietly becoming one of the top young starters in the game and he remains a great signer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Four Spring Training Successes in today...

Tom Milone- 4/4 (c/o Oakland Athletics)
    -He really turned it up down the stretch last year and has the makings to be a very good MLB signer.

Patrick Corbin- 2/2 (c/o Arizona Diamondbacks)
    -Another great young pitcher. He signed both of my Topps Pro Debut cards.

Jed Lowrie- 2/3 (c/o Oakland Athletics)
    -Lowrie had a career year last year and looks to be a budding star. He kept one of my Topps cards and also sent a business card from his photography business.

Jed Bradley- 3/3 (c/o Milwaukee Brewers)
    -He is a top power lefty pitching prospect and I am glad to get these before he makes it to the big leagues.

Now that I'm back I love checking your thread. I love the Lowrie returns since I really loved watching him in Houston. He is also a very talented photographer. I plan on buying a couple prints from his website for my apartment soon

SCF Rewards
    Country

That would be awesome... I was wondering if he was the photogropher or if he just has a business... thats great- seems like a very talented and generous individual. Bri

SCF Rewards
    Country

That would be awesome... I was wondering if he was the photogropher or if he just has a business... thats great- seems like a very talented and generous individual. Bri

Yeah I believe he just started the website last Spring Training when he was an Astro

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would love to see your Wacha success :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here are my past couple of successes- thanks for reading my thread :)

Michael Wacha- 5/5 (c/o St. Louis Cardinals)
    -He seems to be an excellent TTM signer and is really displaying his future potential this Spring and looks to be one of the top pitching prospects in the game.

Chase Headley- 3/3 (c/o San Diego Padres)
    -These A and Gs probably could not have come out nicer. Not bad for a young MLB star.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Wacha's hope my card turns out like those

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got 5 successes today... 2 NBA and 3 Spring Training :)

Andre Miller- 2/2 (c/o Denver Nuggets)
    -One of my two Nuggets successes today, he signed both my 4x6 photos.

Kenneth Faried- 2/2 (c/o Denver Nuggets)
    -This future star signed both my photos as well and he is my second Nuggets success today. Both successes do not have the best signatures but I am very happy nonetheless.

Andrew Heaney- 4/5 (c/o Miami Marlins)
    -I sent him 5 Bowman Draft cards and he signed and personalized 4 of them :)- he was a first round pick last year and they future is so bright for this kid.

Tommy Joseph- 4/4 (c/o Philadelphia Phillies)
    -This is my second success from him as he is a phenomenal signer and the future catcher for the Phillies.

Adrian Marin- 4/4 (c/o Baltimore Orioles)
    -Marin is a very young prospect in the Orioles organization and cracked Baseball America's top ten list for their organization. These autos came out perfect!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Nice Wacha!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Faried played college ball about an hour or so from here at Morehead State and a few friends met him on a tour of campus and said he was an incredibly nice guy. May send to him, he seems great.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast