Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Thanks my friend! I am still getting some Minor Leaguers trickling in which is great... Bri

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its been a while since I posted, these are the last three week's successes- I am averaging about 5 successes per month as I gear up for next years Spring Training...

Dallas Clark-2/2 (c/o Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
    -He is a great signer so I figured while I am in my drought, I would at least get a couple cards signed from him- one of the best tight ends in my generation :)

Ron Cey- 3/3 (c/o Home)
    -Another drought proof success as he always signs... love that he signed my dark ones in silver.

Nate Archibald-1/1 (c/o Home)
    -This is a great signature from one of the greatest players in NBA history- love the looks of this success.

Drew Stubbs-2/2 (c/o Cincinatti Reds)
    -This is my most surprising success! Sent it out in the last month of the season... these simply look great!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its been a while since I posted, these are the last three week's successes- I am averaging about 5 successes per month as I gear up for next years Spring Training...

Dallas Clark-2/2 (c/o Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
    -He is a great signer so I figured while I am in my drought, I would at least get a couple cards signed from him- one of the best tight ends in my generation :)

Ron Cey- 3/3 (c/o Home)
    -Another drought proof success as he always signs... love that he signed my dark ones in silver.

Nate Archibald-1/1 (c/o Home)
    -This is a great signature from one of the greatest players in NBA history- love the looks of this success.

Drew Stubbs-2/2 (c/o Cincinatti Reds)
    -This is my most surprising success! Sent it out in the last month of the season... these simply look great!

Love the Stubbs!! Wish the Astros would've signed him after drafting him! And Clark is on my list to order photos for. Cards turned out sweet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff. Love the Clarks, I think I might have the same cards signed by him haha. Also interesting to see Stubbs catching up on his mail. I'd laugh if I got either of my attempts to him back considering I just went out and bought a cert. card of him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the kind words- Dallas Clark has always been one of the best NFL TTM signers. The Stubbs was a pleasant surprise as baseball successes have been just trickling in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is the reason why I do TTM requests!!!

JJ Watt- 3/3 (c/o home)
    -What a return! Watt has become arguably the best defender in the whole NFL... was not expecting to see these back but the look great... my best success since the baseball season ended...

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is the reason why I do TTM requests!!!

JJ Watt- 3/3 (c/o home)
    -What a return! Watt has become arguably the best defender in the whole NFL... was not expecting to see these back but the look great... my best success since the baseball season ended...

Sick success!! He is dominating for my Texans!! He looks like he's signing fan mail again. Hope my cards will be at home in Iowa when I go home for Christmas. Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Things have been picking up around here as far as successes go... I think I am getting one every other day which is great for the baseball offseason... I still have some prospect stuff trickling in... here are my two latest successes....

Goose Gossage- 1/2 (c/o Home)
    -He signed one of two of my 4x6 photos, No Fee. I simply love the signature...

Alfredo Escalera- 2/2 (c/o Royals complex)
    -This was an interesting success. He was the youngest player taken in the 2012 draft and has quite the upside. His mail must have been sent to his home in Puerto Rico. He signed both of my photos and sent his own envelope back. I will definitely write to him again!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Things have been picking up around here as far as successes go... I think I am getting one every other day which is great for the baseball offseason... I still have some prospect stuff trickling in... here are my two latest successes....

Goose Gossage- 1/2 (c/o Home)
    -He signed one of two of my 4x6 photos, No Fee. I simply love the signature...

Alfredo Escalera- 2/2 (c/o Royals complex)
    -This was an interesting success. He was the youngest player taken in the 2012 draft and has quite the upside. His mail must have been sent to his home in Puerto Rico. He signed both of my photos and sent his own envelope back. I will definitely write to him again!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Killer Goose. Just started thinking about sending him a Baseball the other night. Been awhile since i added a baseball to the collection. great return.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast