Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

The "Mostly MLB and Minor League Prospects" success page!!!!

Hi! I have been a member on this forum for almost 9 years and just got back into TTM autos. I send out mainly cards to baseball, basketball, and football players and I am happy to share some of my recent successes with you guys... thanks, Bri
    Last edited by ILLRIMESAYA; 07-16-2012 at 06:13 PM.
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

First list of successes, will be happy to answer any questions/comments :)

Dale Murphy 2/2 C/O Home (received 6/11/12)

I was really happy to get these in a little over a month... he signed beautiful blue ink signatures on my 2004 Greats of the Game card and my 2004 Donruss Team Heroes. 2004 GOTG is one of my favorite brands to get signatures on as they look absolutely stunning and there is no preparation needed.

Mark Prior 2/2 C/O Pawtucket Red Sox (received 6/13/12)

With Prior rehabbing in the Red Sox farm system, I figured it would be a decent time to try him. He signed sweet legible signatures on a 2005 Donruss Studio and 2006 Allen and Ginter. Another one of my favorite sets for signatures is 2005 Donruss Studio! A little preparation by rubbing it with baby powder creates one of the best sets for TTM autographing of all time.

Last edited by ILLRIMESAYA; 06-14-2012 at 06:24 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

great success. wish i could get a Murphy return... maybe some day. Great start to your collection.

I'll help ya get started on posting pics because i love to look at pics

1st. Sign up for a free image hosting website. Most popular are Photobucket & image shack. ( I'll use photobucket as an example since thats what i use.)

2nd, Scan or take your picture of your item & save to your desktop.

3rd. Open up Photobucket & click UPLOAD

4th. click SELECT PHOTOS & VIDEOS, window should open up with some options. not sure what software you are using. Mine is vista. on mine there is a drop down menu at the top. click that till it says desktop. click on the photo u just saved to your desktop & select open.

( photobucket starts its upload from there )

5th. once upload is complete, picture should sow up in bottom left hand corner. double click it.

6th. from there you can resize it, edit or whatever or just add it to your thread.. to do that... on the right hand side, copy & paste the IMG CODE then come to your thread & paste it in your thread.

Its very important to copy & paste the IMG CODE. other options it gives wont paste the picture over here, just leaves a link & no-one wants to click on a bunch of links to look at pictures..

Thats the way i do it, May be an easier way but this is the way i know. lmk if you need anymore help. look forward to seeing your successes.
    Last edited by Riggs; 06-14-2012 at 06:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Riggs- Got it! you are the man for helping me out! That was very nice of you to take the time and effort in posting all of those steps for me in a very precise manner... hope I can bring some great feedback to this section of the forum and maybe get some successes that others havent tried yet :) Bri
    Last edited by ILLRIMESAYA; 06-14-2012 at 06:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple more for the night... trying to catch up on the last month of successes- thanks, Bri

Bobby Doerr- 2/2 C/O Home- (received 5/29/12)

My second TTM success! Doerr signed both cards I sent him on spots where the signature will show up very nicely. He inscribed my Allen and Ginter "HOF 86" and is truly one of the premier TTM signers of all time. May go down as one of the greatest signers of all time. Very fast return on top of it all.

Nicky Delmonico- 1/1 C/O Delmarva Shorebirds (received 5/2912)

Nicky Delmonico is a very young top prospect in the Orioles system... I think Baseball America has him ranked 6th. He is also a former USA baseball superstar. He sent my request back in 6 days which is amazing. He signed my 2012 Bowman in black ink, personalized it, and put a cross at the end of his signature. Very nice success.

Colby Lewis- 1/1 C/O Texas Rangers (received 6/2/12)

One of the more underrated pitchers in baseball, he may even be more of an underrated TTM signer. In less than a month, he signed the only card I sent him which was a 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen in blue ink. A great addition to any collection, Lewis should have many more attempts as he gets off to a great start.

SCF Rewards
    Country

great stuff. those Doerrs look great. love the A&G cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's mail brought in...

Jason Motte- 2/2 C/O St Louis Cardinals (received 6/14/12)

I got one TTM request in today and was very happy to see it was St Louis Cardinal's closer Jason Motte. He has always been a great TTMer and signed some very nice looking signatures on my 2011 Topps and 2012 Bowman. I think 2012 Bowman was great this year in the fact that they did not include the fascimile autographs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A handful of successes to note today....

Koji Uehara- 2/2 C/O Texas Rangers (received 6/16)

After sending Uehara two of the same card and offering him to keep one as I found an extra, he sent both of them signed in a spot of the card where you can see his autograph. A lock-down set-up man and a phenomenal TTM signer, he is a must for any baseball autographer. Thanks Mr Uehara!

Chris Parmelee- 2/2 C/O Rochester Red Wings (received 6/16)

Parmelee signed both of my cards in a very quick manner. He personalized both and these cards could have not come out any better. I figured I would write to him when he got sent down, offer him some kind words, and play the percentages while in the minors and it worked. Another great TTMer.

Al Rosen- 1/1 C/O Home (received 6/11)

Another great TTM signer, I sent him the awesome 2004 Greats of the Game card for a signature. Mr Rosen is a class act and signed a nice legible signature on the card. I am thinking of sending more 2004 GOTG to maybe get a jump on collecting the partial set.

Vance Worley- 1/1 C/O Philadelphia Phillies (received 6/11)

One of the more underrated pitchers in the game, Worley has been a great signer to date. I sent him a copy of the 2010 Bowman Draft RC and he signed and personalized it. He is off to a great career and may not be a great signer for much longer- thanks a lot!

Ron Cey- 1/1 C/O Home (received 5/14)

He may go down as one of the best TTM signers of all time. I was digging down in my collection and found the 2005 UD Legends set that I put together seven years ago and he was in it. I sent him the copy and got it back in a whopping six days. Mr Cey is truly a class act.

Jim Bunning-1/1 C/O Home (received 6/7)

Another TTM signer of the same nature as Mr Cey, Bunning also returned my 2005 UD Legends card in six days. A HOFer, I may try to send to him again down the road for the HOF inscription. Love this card though and a great success as always with this HOFer.

Jamie Moyer- 2/2 C/O Colorado Rockies (received 6/7)

I thought this was going to be a challenging one as Moyer was dropped by the Rockies shortly after I sent it. He must have signed a batch of cards right as he was cut and mine was in the pile. I was very happy to receive these cards back as it appears his career is nearing the end. You never know with Mr Moyer though and throughout his career he has been a top TTM signer. We are all thankful for that!

Blake Beavan- 2/2 C/O Seattle Mariners (received 6/11)

I can't say enough about this kid as he is so young and pleasing his fans day in and day out. I got these two cards back in less than a week and it was send all the way across the country. He must be checking his fan mail very often and sending out in a timely manner. He has some great cards to get signed as well and these are two of the best. I hate to complain however I wish he signed in black or blue but if thats the worst thing I have to say about this experience... it is still a top-notch success :)

Joe Nathan 1/2 C/O Texas Rangers (received 6/2)

One of my favorite successes of all time! Joe Nathan, one of the best closers of this generation, returned a beautiful signature on my 2005 Donruss Studio card and returned my Allen and Ginter back unsigned. I am not sure if he signs only one but that is quite fine with me as I am happy with how this card came out. It took about a month and its great to see players of this caliber are still signing for long time fans.

Jordan Zimmerman 1/1 C/O Washington Nationals (received 6/6)

Mr Zimmerman sent back a 2012 Topps Opening Day and it couldnt have came out better. The interesting part is... I sent a 2012 Bowman right when the product came out. I am assuming he kept it for himself as it was a new issue probably not seen by him yet. This is a great addition to my collection and I hear that he is a great TTM signer and not the best IP signer. Glad I do 98 percent of my stuff TTM sometimes :)

Last edited by ILLRIMESAYA; 06-18-2012 at 10:18 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)
    Country

You have some great ones already!! I also got Motte back on the same day you did.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah Motte does a great job with TTM autographs- Bri

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast