Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Graphing Pirates, Need help.

Any advice for graphing at PNC park? Where is the parking garage? Is it smart to go early, or do they only sign like 10 minutes before the game. Anything would help, and I am clueless

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

I was going to ask the same thing. I might be taking a trip out to Pittsburgh and would like to catch a Pirates game while I'm there. If anyone has any info please share.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

First off--I am season ticket holder.

The "Parking Garage you speak of is inside the stadium under the right field seats. Some usually sign after a game..its hit or miss..

if your a season ticket holder, which comes in handy on Saturday games...we get to into the park and watch Pirates BP and get auto's that way. And then of course get front row for the visitors team. on 7:05pm saturday games..season ticket holders get in at 4:30 and catch the last 30 mins of Pirates BP and while thats coming to an end..the visiting team is slowly making its way out and usually sign a ton then. regular ticket holders wont get access to the field until 5:30pm

if your just a regular ticket holder you wont get the Pirates during BP...if you are sitting down in the front row by their bench..you might get a few during pre game stretchs.

i have gone really early on a saturday and stood at the entrance of where some of the visiting players come in and some sign/some don't of course and that was around 1pm i got there and had already missed some...but saw a good amount come in after i was there...every now and then you can catch some players walking next to the stadium on their way inside.

SCF Rewards
    Country

CUTCH is a good signer on the road and in spring training, not sure about home though. good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Cutch actually stops his car and signs before entering the in stadium parking garage.

A= visitors entrance where cabs drop guys off.
    B= entrance to home team parking garage.
    Last edited by jyosi; 05-26-2012 at 11:14 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cutch actually stops his car and signs before entering the in stadium parking garage.

A= visitors entrance where cabs drop guys off.
    B= entrance to home team parking garage.

wow fantastic, can anyone do this for Safeco?

SCF Rewards
    Country

inside pnc park last year i got greinke and gallardo. along the 1st base line

SCF Rewards
    Country

good stuff!

NOW... Im ready for my pittsburgh trip!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you are graphing in Pittsburgh, Get a seat near the dugout, otherwise they kick you out of there a half an hour early.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Going this weekend to the Tigers. Any idea on visiting team hotels?