Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    nexttttttt
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects cs,,autos of j.t. graham,choice, machado,zunino
    smoak, , longo.profar, wil myers,trout,cito culver,chris davis,hunter renfroe,sano,kris bryant
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

next
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects cs,,autos of j.t. graham,choice, machado,zunino
    smoak, , longo.profar, wil myers,trout,cito culver,chris davis,hunter renfroe,sano,kris bryant
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

next
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

bearpup- Please let me know what you would need for the 78 TCMA Aaron PSA 9:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...n-Three-Months
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    bearpup- Please let me know what you would need for the 78 TCMA Aaron PSA 9:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...n-Three-Months
    lookin for autos braves and retired. saw a couple, dont know bv, have some graded rcs i could add if needed.?
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

bearpup- What do you like of mine and what Graded RC's do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    bearpup- What do you like of mine and what Graded RC's do you have?
    carew,kiner,killebrew, gibson

i have a great fondness for these
    RANDY JOHNSON RCS=89 topps 57t-graded 10, 89 fleer 381 graded 10, 89 fleer u-59 graded 10, 89 score 77t graded 10,
    JEFF BAGWELL RCS=91 score 96t graded 10
    CURT SCHILLING RCS=89 donruss 635 graded 10
    ICHIRO SUZUKI RCS===,01 ud vintage 346, 01 topps 726, 01 victory 564 graded 10
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

bearpup- Are all of the Ichiro's graded? Who are they graded by?

i'll have to look, only 1 graded, been dealing with lots of issues and still tied up for now
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast