Results 1 to 10 of 13
06-15-2012, 06:27 PM #1
2012 HHOF Predictor Contest - Leg 10 in the Race for the Price!2012 HHOF Predictor Contest
Leg 10 in the Race for the Price!
RULES TO ENTER - THE FINAL LEG IN THE RACE FOR THE PRICE!
1) You must pick the 4 players who will be elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame this Spring (June 22). Just the four slots in the regular player's category. If you don't think that four players will be elected, NOBODY in 1 (or more) of the slots will be considered a valid pick. There will be four text boxes for you to enter names. Simply enter the names of the players you think will get inducted, and type NOBODY in 1 or more boxes, if you think less than 4 players will get in.
2) You will also answer questions regarding other categories that can be inducted: Builders, Refs, and Female Players. Those Questions will simply ask if any will be inducted ("No", "1 of them", "More than 1 of them").
Here's a link with a list of players who could potentially be inducted:
When you are ready, submit your picks via the form here:
The contest will be scored on this simple basis: You get 1 Price point for every correct pick.
The deadline for the contest is Monday June 25th at midnight (EST). The 2010 HOF class will be announced on June 26.
3) You must DIGG the contest:
By DIGG'ing the article you're helping it move up the ladder, so the more people who enter the contest on the DIGG site will help promote Sportscardforum to more collectors. Oh yeah, and when you DIGG it, it will state "DUGG!"
4) When you sign up at DIGG, post here with your userman on DIGG.
5) As usual, you must be a member in good standing. That is no infractions or trade disputes during the time of this contest.
6) On top of all the available Price points, the winner of this contest will recieve:
2011-12 ITG Captain-C Stick And Jersey Silver SJ04 Mike Modano Stick/2-color Jersey /40
Staff will not be eligible for the Price points, but they are more than welcome to enter for a chance to win the prize!. If there is a tie for first place, a randomizer will be used to determine who wins the card.
Good luck to you all.
List of users entered (who has dugg it) with 'picks received' written once I've got them:
06-15-2012, 07:22 PM #2
Digg #2. Same username on digg.
06-16-2012, 09:24 AM #3
06-16-2012, 01:32 PM #4
06-16-2012, 10:41 PM #5
06-19-2012, 09:48 AM #6
Dugg. Mikero44. ThanksLooking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
06-19-2012, 10:48 PM #7
dugg as claudehabs
06-20-2012, 10:08 AM #8
06-20-2012, 11:34 AM #9
dugg it, same username as on here
06-20-2012, 10:46 PM #10
Dugg as BlarghBah