Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Looking to Buy Matt Den Dekker

Looking to buy any and all Matt Den Dekker Cards. Looking for USA auto's, patches, jerseys, minor league stuff, etc. Please post what you have, a scan if possible, and how much you are looking to get for it DLVD. I have PayPal ready. Would prefer to buy but can trade if necessary. Thanks in advance for any help. -Paul

Also still looking for any Edgardo Alfonzo cards, memorabilia, and collectibles I may need for my PC.

I have about 4 Elite Extra Edtion base cards. Ill sell 3 to you for $2.50 delivered.
    Maurice Jones Drew Collector!!! autos/ jersey cards
    Links; 1. Game Used Baseball Cards 2. Autographed Baseball Cards. 3. Assorted Memrobilia
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have a bunch of those cards already, so I'm going to pass. Anybody else feel like helping me out?

TTT... anybody have any Matt Den Dekker cards?

Happy Father's Day to everybody!! Anybody have any Matt Den Dekker cards they're looking to trade or sell today??

Evening bump.. Somebody has to have some Matt Den Dekker cards for me, right?

TTT for some more Den Dekker cards today hopefully... PM or post what you have here.

I have:
    09 Upper Deck National Team USA Baseball GU
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

What are you looking for in trade or sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    I have:
    09 Upper Deck National Team USA Baseball GU

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast