Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Davey O'Brien Autograph

I was pricing some on ebay and although I'm not looking to purchase one now, I'd like to get a Davey O'Brien autographed something at some point.

There was only like 6 autographed Davey O'Brien autographs up for sale on ebay. I didn't know his autograph was that rare. Also his autograph price range was like $900-$2000.

Question (Since I am still kind of a n00b to Collecting) Is there any other website that I might find more autographs of Davey O'Brien for sale, or is ebay usually it?.....and for the more experienced collectors or people that know price ranges, is $900-$2000 THE normal price range for a Davey O'Brien autograph. It seems steep to me, but I don't know...

Thanks for any help/advice!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Larrach's Items on eBay

That is a pretty rare autograph and does command that kind of price, especially since there won't be too many more (legit) auto's from him produced anymore. :)~

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!