Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsdad IP thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just traded it for a Posey. Sorry
    any chance you would sell one of your adam jones romlbs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

We live in Atlanta now, was in Miami a few years ago before he was into chasing the autographs....Marlins are here for 4 next week,, with the Hanley trade we are hoping for a light turnout...
    Wow! Nice, if you have any extras for trade I'd love a shot. And yeah I live locally, lived down here in Miami my whole life!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Phillies at Braves
    Game one of three game set
    Friday Juy 27, 2012

Pregame outside the Phillies side:
    Joe Blanton 4/4- 09,10, 11 Topps and 09 UD
    Juan Pierre 2/2, 1/1- 09, '10,'11 Topps, a friend who did not need him got one for Sam
    Hunter Pence 1/1- ROMLB side panel. ™™™? What a waste of a ball, might as well make a team ball out of it... Sam's third side panel in a row
    Roy Halliday 0/1- Signed for two kids and left. Odd to pick two kids out, but Sam got skipped.
    Ryan Howard promised to sign inside.
    Charlie Manual signed before we got there

Inside- For the first time this year- SHUT OUT!

Saw Papelbon catching balls and signing them in LF corner, might try that when I go on Sunday.
    Ryan Howard came out too late and told Sam, it was time to pay attention to the game. It was two minutes before first pitch. Sam is going pregame today in hopes of holding him accountable for is promise.

We were told the Phillies are the worst and there were very few of the regulars there, I guess it is true.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tweeter167's Items on eBay

Phisphan77... Yeah I have been the last 2 days and its been great. Its very hot, but alot of the players are signing

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See phinsphan77's Items on eBay

Phisphan77... Yeah I have been the last 2 days and its been great. Its very hot, but alot of the players are signing

What are you having them sign? Balls/Mini Helmets or cards? PM me when you have a chance!
    Hidden Content
    Bucket fully updated. Looking for any Miami Dolphins.
    #FinsUp
    ANY Dolphin GU/Auto can find a home with me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Phillies at Braves
    Game 2 of 3
    Sat JUly 28, 2012
    Sam had a Little League game that we had to get to at 5 so he could only go over to Turner Field for the player's arrival. He wanted to get there extra early as he found out the CHarlie Manual gets there super early. He did.
    Charlie Manual- 1/1 '10 Topps- Commented on hot it was and that his accent is Virginia not too 'Southern' but at least he is not a "Yankee".
    Hunter Pence- 1/1-'11 Topps
    Ty Wigginton- 2/3-'09, '11 Topps
    Cole Hamels 1/1, 1/1- ROMLB side panel. He said he has a contract that does not allow him to sweet spot. '10 Topps a friend had, he searched through all the cards and picked this one to sign. I believe I have heard there is a card he won't sign and so he was looking for that perhaps?
    Chase Utley- 1/1 ROMLB SS- Nice and friendly\
    Cliff Lee- 1/1 ROMLB SS One that I wanted him to get, psyched!
    and.....
    Ryan Howard 1/1 ROMLB SS- When he pulled up, Sam said, "Mr. Howard, you promised me you would sign in side yesterday and you didn't, can you please sign now" He ignored Sam as he was on his cell phone. His Girlfriend ( wife?) told him to come over and sign. He did and told Sam, " I didn't promise you I would sign, I just said I would, keep it cool, ok?" I am not sure I get this, Sam was surprised by this comment. Sam was quick to point out, he was not rude, but it was odd.
    Anyway...for a team that we have been told is "the toughest", this was a great day, obviously. Game three today.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Wow, thats awesome!!! Very nice day!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Phillies at Braves
    Final Game of Three game set
    July 29, 2012

Pregame outside the stadium:
    We got there at 7:50 for a 1:35 game and watched Charlie Manuel go in as we were TOO LATE!!! THere were already 20+ graphers out there. Crazy!

Carlos Ruiz- 1/3- '11 Topps
    Joe Blanton 1/1-'12 Topps

Inside batting Practice-
    Jonathan Papelbon- 1/1- ROMLB SS- This was our big goal for today, I got this for him down the line where the pitchers were loosening up. A young girl (7 or so) got him over and he signed for 20-30 people.

Seen signing but could not get to them-
    Jimmy Rollins
    Ryan Howard (very limited)
    Cliff Lee ( limited)
    Kyle Kendrick signed for one or two people while talking to someone he knew

Seen signing but didn't have anything for them-
    Juan Pierre
    Jake Diekman
    Joe Savery

Overall a fantastic weekend with the Phils, one of the "tougher" teams from what we heard. On their final trip though over Labor weekend we will be going after alot more cards now that we have most of the stars on ROMLB.

Sam's favorite thearlins in for four next. Unfortunately, most of the big names are gone.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, thats awesome!!! Very nice day!!

Thanks, spoke to a veteran grapher that was not there and he called it the best day heard about in years there, and he got Posey, Cain and Lincecum in the same day last week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Marlins at Braves
    Game one of Four
    Monday July 30, 2012
    Sam's favorite team. He is a Yankees fan too, but he was born in Miami and lived there until he was 6, his Grandparents were Season ticket holdersand he has more Marlins swag than all other teams combined. He kind of revels in mocking Braves fans as the Marlins have more recent World Series wins. With this in mind he knows most players, he usual can recognize all of them but he roster has turned over alot.
    Pregame outside the Marlins arrival gate:
    Ozzie Guillen- 1/1 '09 Topps
    Randy St. Claire- 1/1- On a team ball that he started in May.
    John Buck 0/4- Sam got a nose bleed as he walked up.
    Heath Bell- 2/2- '12,'11 Topps - This guy is a great signer IP. He signed a bunch last time they were here too.
    Donavan Solano 1/1- Team Ball- Not sure how Sam even recognized him. But in the 5 seconds from when he got out of a cab and before he walked in Sam realized who he is and got him to come over.
    Edward Mujica- 1/1 Team Ball

Inside pre game Batting Practice
    John Buck- 4/4- 09 Upper Deck, '09, '10, '11 Topps another great signer
    Carlos Lee 1/1, 1/1- Team Ball I got him for Sam, he got an '09 Topps
    Ryan Webb- 1/1- Team Ball
    Steve Cishek 1/1 Team Ball
    Scott Cousins 1/1, 1/1- Team Ball, '11 Topps
    Dan Jennings 1/1 Team Ball
    Saw Jose Reyes signing in VIP
    Josh Johnson did not even look up at fans. He is the one star Sam is still trying for...
    Three games to go....

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast