Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

WTTF/WTB Greg Salas base, ser. no., GU, and Auto's

I am looking to trade for or buy if the price is eBay right for any 2011 Greg Salas RC auto, GU, base, insert, parallel, or serial number cards I don't have. I am super collecting him and I am down for doubles of ones I have as long as they are autos (any) and low numbered SN cards. Post up or PM me, thanks. I trade also as long as its comparable.
    Last edited by 34BoJackson16; 03-12-2013 at 03:09 PM.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Ttt
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

I have a few of them in my bucket. I would be interested in trading for your Josh Freeman Bowman Chrome is possible. CMB and LMK. Thanks

http://s344.photobucket.com/albums/p...tball%20cards/

Quote Originally Posted by xdvop86 View Post
    I have a few of them in my bucket. I would be interested in trading for your Josh Freeman Bowman Chrome is possible. CMB and LMK. Thanks

http://s344.photobucket.com/albums/p...tball%20cards/

Only one I could use is the Topps Platinum /125 but it isnt close to the Freeman and I wouldnt trade Freeman for Salas. I didnt see anything else I could use. Thanks.

Patrick
    Hidden Content

Bizump!
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (93)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i have bunch of his stuff

Quote Originally Posted by cavaliersfan30 View Post
    i have bunch of his stuff
    Got a list or a photobucket?
    Hidden Content

Ttt
    Hidden Content

ttt
    Hidden Content

upsky
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast