Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    I am sure u have this but pm me if you need it.

22. Greg Salas 2011 prestige rookie auto #243 085/499
    Yes I do have that one already and PM will be sent. Thanks.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Bizump!
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

ttt
    Hidden Content

i have this one, Id sell for $5 paypal gift

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...01250218PM.jpg
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spydermat View Post
    i have this one, Id sell for $5 paypal gift

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...01250218PM.jpg
    Is this the /499 or /25?
    Hidden Content

Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spydermat View Post
    I have that one. Thanks for the offer though.
    Hidden Content

ttt
    Hidden Content

Thursday bumpage. Now that Salas is cut and out of the NFL which hopefully wont be long, who has some cards for me?
    Hidden Content

Bumper Bumpington the III. Where are all the low numbered parallels, serial number, and autos at?
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast