WTTF: Blaine Gabbert RC Auto's

Title says it all folks. Check my bucket and the thread in my sig which contains a trade list. I will trade a few for one card if the deal seems right. LMK what you have, thanks!
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

what you have for trade
    Brian
    I ONLY trade buy beckett value. No sale prices
    Hidden Content always looking Mcfarlane NFL and NHL figures and gu cards Notre Dame players autos and Chicago Bears..

Click on the link in my signature. I have a photobucket and a trade list(the one that says FS/ some FT)
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

not an auto , but I have a sick patch of Gabbert, it is from 2011 topps legends "aspiring legacies" ALPP-BG , 3 piece, 2 colour rc patch #'ed 2/5, no bv due to scarcity. Would be looking for redskins if you are interested.

Im kind of interested. Not sure what all Redskins stuff I have. I know I have a 08 limited /25 clinton portis banner season patch if you'd be interested in that. CMB and thread if you'd like.

BTW any chance you'd have a scan or pic of it?

Thanks

Portis is no longer with us so I would not be interested in that. Will check you bucket but if you know of any Rg3, Riggins, Orakpo, Kerrigan , cards that would interest me. if you pm me your email, I can send you a scan of the card via that means.

Quote Originally Posted by skinssabres1 View Post
    Portis is no longer with us so I would not be interested in that. Will check you bucket but if you know of any Rg3, Riggins, Orakpo, Kerrigan , cards that would interest me. if you pm me your email, I can send you a scan of the card via that means.
    PM sent

Anyone tonight?